• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
nymets1104
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• Hi Nymets,

I've almost completed a Territories map for rising storm 2, I've tried cooking the map however it does not save out to published folder and only takes 46 seconds. In your example vid on steam it shows the folder directory it saves the published file to. I am not getting this when it cooks. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or a method to publish it better.

Also do you have any knowledge on adding the underwater blue volume for rivers if you go under the water?

I'm really itching to get my map live for testing and I'm being held back by not being able to publish it.

I'd really appreciate any help you can give!

Thanks,
    SSDC
    nymets1104
    nymets1104
    Is your map saved in the unpublished folder? If it's not saved in the unpublished folder then it will not cook correctly. As far as underwater visual effects you can use a post process volume with a blue and blurry tint I have one on Cousteau if you want to copy it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…