• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

I have to ask - how one can disable IS zoom while aiming in CQC? I managed to disable sprint zoom key, but it's written here that I can disable IS zoom as well. I went through the settings and I can't find the way to do this.

If you want to remove the IS zoom you can do it in your config. Fisher have post it here

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=89695&highlight=zoom

But keep in mind only you will have no IS zoom. If you play on so called "realism" server your shift zoom will be active.

Before IOM I use this config settings to enjoy the game without any zoom, i don't care that i was the only one on the server without zoom. And it don't have stop me to have a lot of kills and points and be one of the best 3 players on the server most of times.

Upvote 0
If you want to remove the IS zoom you can do it in your config. Fisher have post it here

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=89695&highlight=zoom

But keep in mind only you will have no IS zoom. If you play on so called "realism" server your shift zoom will be active.

Before IOM I use this config settings to enjoy the game without any zoom, i don't care that i was the only one on the server without zoom. And it don't have stop me to have a lot of kills and points and be one of the best 3 players on the server most of times.

If you do it that way, you can have issues that the bullet does not go where you point on certain resolutions though... Or so it is believed...

Upvote 0
Thanks for pointing me in right direction. I had little to no experience with using mods in RO2. I tested it and I will wait for IOM to go live after the patch so I can play with other people.

I want even playing field though and I find the idea of no IS zoom for CQC and zoom for longer distances - if needed - better suiting the situation than having no IS zoom at all times.

Upvote 0
Thanks for pointing me in right direction. I had little to no experience with using mods in RO2. I tested it and I will wait for IOM to go live after the patch so I can play with other people.

I want even playing field though and I find the idea of no IS zoom for CQC and zoom for longer distances - if needed - better suiting the situation than having no IS zoom at all times.

You can change your config and it will work exactly as you want! It will remove zoom for when you don't press the Shift Key. It will not mess up your accuracy as Proud_God said (that was a bug that existed in our mod a while ago, not default RO2.) And if you don't like it, you can always revert your change.

As Kleist linked to explain what config to edit, once you change the values you will have 0 Zoom when aiming, but when you press Shift to focus you will still zoom in! (Classic mode servers not included.)

Feel free to try our mod when it comes out too :p

Upvote 0
You can change your config and it will work exactly as you want! It will remove zoom for when you don't press the Shift Key. It will not mess up your accuracy as Proud_God said (that was a bug that existed in our mod a while ago, not default RO2.) And if you don't like it, you can always revert your change.

As Kleist linked to explain what config to edit, once you change the values you will have 0 Zoom when aiming, but when you press Shift to focus you will still zoom in! (Classic mode servers not included.)

Feel free to try our mod when it comes out too :p

Thanks for that info. I prefer to zoom only when pressing the key :)

Upvote 0
You can change your config and it will work exactly as you want! It will remove zoom for when you don't press the Shift Key. It will not mess up your accuracy as Proud_God said (that was a bug that existed in our mod a while ago, not default RO2.)

But Yoshiro told us about a bug with removing IS zoom in RO2 Vanilla using the config files, and that that was the reason they removed the IS zoom sliders from the UI. Maybe you are referring to another bug?

Upvote 0
Immersion Overahaul Mutator! Game Saver?!

Immersion Overahaul Mutator! Game Saver?!

I haven't been around for some time but will be back in Europe soon with a stable broadband connection (400 ms ping is just a killer).

So my question is how popular is the Immersion Overhaul Mutator? I played it almost a year ago when it wasn't called that and it showed great potential. It looked like it could deliver all the things RO2 was lacking and possibly the community closer together.

Futhermore I'd like to know if it still in the unranked tab and if so why? Would not make any sense if it wasn't whitelisted as there is no abuse possible. (Like anyone cared about levelling anyway when you could "farm bots").

And last but surely not least the most important fact as this basically killed RO2 for me: Does the IOM have spawn on SL turned off? I hope so much it does.

See you by late summer!

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I can't anticipate what a patch is going to do the mod's compatibility...

Actually in this case I could :D but I wasn't able to start fixing things until I had the patch myself!

hey i ve got idea how we can make " rare " role
we shouldnt make it with long respawn, but just make it with limited respawn number
btw all roles except rifleman can be limited in respawn numbers

Upvote 0
Just finished texturing it.
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0