• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

RBG1q0Blzj4.jpg

Belorussian partisans, you can see 2 DTs

Upvote 0
I hope it is possible for the IOM team to release the update before all the new player left RO again.

Of course i wish i am wrong and a lot of people will stay after the free play and sale time. But i am not really sure.

By the way is the current version of IOM compatible with the RO update, or not?

Nice picture by the way :D

IOM FOREVER :cool:

Oh and is it just me, or do you think the engine sound of the new vehicles are to silent, too? :eek:

Upvote 0
Like i said before. IOM needs own settings for weapon handling and movement. So IOM will be IOM all the time.

Right now it only make sense for me to let the sever admin choose which kind of zoom or no zoom (the best way for me) he like.

Oh and yes the MGs need the same Sound like the other MGs in IOM of course :D

Hopefully dibbler can look to the Halftrack MG handling, too. So he could add right mouse button (like it is for every weapon in game) instead of scrolling with mouse wheel.

Upvote 0
It seems like IOM won't run since the patch (whenever a Tank is spawned.)

We are working on a new version, and at the end of this week I'll have a lot more time to work on IOM! (My exams will be over) so I'll be giving Dibbler a hand with that.

Hopefully we'll have something for you guys soon(tm). And it will possibly include all the great new things:)D), seeing as their development has been coming along this entire time!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have to ask - how one can disable IS zoom while aiming in CQC? I managed to disable sprint zoom key, but it's written here that I can disable IS zoom as well. I went through the settings and I can't find the way to do this.

IOM only works if you join a server running it (there are none at the moment, because the last patch broke several things) or if you host a workshop game. The zoom settings are controlled by the server running the mod, while you can change the settings you play with in the Workshop by selecting the mutator in the in game Workshop mutator tab and accessing the configuration menu.

Please note that IOM's behavior is going to be unpredictable until I can update it satisfactorily.

Upvote 0