• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

In my experience the game will usually produce logs even if it crashes. In order to see them you must run the game with the -log launch option which you can set in Steam by right-clicking Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer and clicking Properties -> Set Launch Options

Enter -log and you should be good. Now the game may write down its logs in

C:\Users\<UserName>\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Logs

without this option (haven't checked) but with this option the log will open as a separate window when you run the game. This way you can run the game in windowed mode and watch the log as you play and the logs will be saved to that folder. If they aren't saved and the game hangs, you may have a chance to read the log from the window.

To disable skins you disable custom skins in the mutator configuration menu, and that should be it.

... to continue this line of questioning; I get this issue when selecting EXCLUSIVELY the soviets on any map. I did the -log but nothing out of the ordinary occurs out of the log. Namely the .exe just hangs after ~3 seconds of selecting the Russian Allies team while nothing new pops up in the log.

There are some 'warning' entries that appear after loading up the map.

Code:
[0022.84] DevMemory: Virtual  memory allocation size: 265.61 MByte (278507520 Bytes)
[0030.48] Warning: Warning, Failed to compile Material Effects_Mats.FX_WEP_Explosive.FX_WEP_Explosive_M_Fog_Black for platform PC-D3D-SM3, Default Material will be used in game.
[0030.48] Warning: Warning, Failed to compile Material Effects_Mats.FX_WEP_Explosive.FX_WEP_Explosive_M_Smoke_Column_Mat for platform PC-D3D-SM3, Default Material will be used in game.
[0030.49] Warni [App Hang - Task Manager'd]
I've had this problem with my GTS 250 before and I'm now running a GTX 750 (with updated drivers before you suggest it)

Yet the German, Japanese, and American teams yield no issues at all for me? Very mysterious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Laggy, you are not alone. I have the same problem. When i try to select Russian weapons, my computer locks up and crashes. I know many others with the same problem. This occurs only with the russians.
Im hoping dibbler has a fix with his upcoming patch.

I've done everything to try to correct the issue on my end. Even reinstalled R02 on my PC from scratch. It's definitely an issue keeping everyone from playing ATM. :(

Upvote 0
13191991.jpg

JellonaVesa hi poly emp35, based on my low poly.

Upvote 0