• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Kleist

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2009
Deutschland
Yeah a lot of fun again. I love the map Barricardy (i think that was the name) really great, very nice looking map. I love the details and authentic atmosphere on it.

See ya next tuesday :IS2:

And I really hope the blur effect will be removed. It

Last edited:

Scum82

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2013
Maybe it would be best if the French community guys decide what game is being played on whichever week it is? I know there is a lot of crossover between the mods and a good number of IOM players also play Heroes of the West so that is a split down the centre for both sides. I know the people who try and set up the IOM games and the HotW games tend not to play the other mod so clashes are bound to happen. If eXplosetoi and co decide what is being played in advance I guess there would be less confusion.

Just an idea. Maybe it would work out for both parties better in the long run.

eXplosetoi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 6, 2012
French community is hitting very low numbers...we can't really lead events.
Tuesday seems to fit a lot of people.
We could start by giving each Tuesday per month a purpose.
Like:

1rst Tuesday --- IOM
2nd Tuesday --- RO2/RS Vanilla/Custom maps
3rd Tuesday --- WF
4th Tuesday --- RS/RO2 Vanilla/Custom maps

I know most people won't agree with this, but this can help focuse on "big" nights for Mods.

Last edited:

eXplosetoi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 6, 2012
Voting for every Tuesday...why not, but so few people go to forums already...

IOM first Tuesday of each month, is a good reminder for everybody.
WF third Tuesday...
Let's start on that basis for great events.
Until more content and alpha 5.

Lemonater47

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2014
Voting for every Tuesday...why not, but so few people go to forums already...

IOM first Tuesday of each month, is a good reminder for everybody.
WF third Tuesday...
Let's start on that basis for great events.
Until more content and alpha 5.
That I can do. I put that WF event on btw as europe hadn't had one for a month and the US had had 3 in that time. Sorry that it again coincided with an IOM event. But this way that won't happen.

Cwalk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2013
Any chance of organizing some weekend events every now and then, or am I the only person here that doesn't have much free time on weekdays? (gotta love being a student)

Walderschmidt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 10, 2011
Damn! There was an event on Tuesday?

I thought they were cancelled until release since someone (I don't remember who) thought it would be better to have no event until more players join.

Wald

The Count

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 13, 2015
Well, I have been noticing somthing, and thought I'd ask. are you pretty close to the next release? Like did you fix the half track bug and stuff?

aaz777

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 30, 2013
Russia, Pushkin
Well, I have been noticing somthing, and thought I'd ask. are you pretty close to the next release? Like did you fix the half track bug and stuff?
What do you mean by next release? alpha 5 is pretty close, matter of few weeks, but it will remain all the main bugs. Halftruck crash probably wont be fixed even in full 1,15 release