• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Maybe it would be best if the French community guys decide what game is being played on whichever week it is? I know there is a lot of crossover between the mods and a good number of IOM players also play Heroes of the West so that is a split down the centre for both sides. I know the people who try and set up the IOM games and the HotW games tend not to play the other mod so clashes are bound to happen. If eXplosetoi and co decide what is being played in advance I guess there would be less confusion.

Just an idea. Maybe it would work out for both parties better in the long run.

Upvote 0
French community is hitting very low numbers...we can't really lead events.
Tuesday seems to fit a lot of people.
We could start by giving each Tuesday per month a purpose.
Like:

1rst Tuesday --- IOM
2nd Tuesday --- RO2/RS Vanilla/Custom maps
3rd Tuesday --- WF
4th Tuesday --- RS/RO2 Vanilla/Custom maps

I know most people won't agree with this, but this can help focuse on "big" nights for Mods.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Voting for every Tuesday...why not, but so few people go to forums already...

IOM first Tuesday of each month, is a good reminder for everybody.
WF third Tuesday...
Let's start on that basis for great events.
Until more content and alpha 5.

That I can do. I put that WF event on btw as europe hadn't had one for a month and the US had had 3 in that time. Sorry that it again coincided with an IOM event. But this way that won't happen.

Upvote 0
Well, I have been noticing somthing, and thought I'd ask. are you pretty close to the next release? Like did you fix the half track bug and stuff?

What do you mean by next release? alpha 5 is pretty close, matter of few weeks, but it will remain all the main bugs. Halftruck crash probably wont be fixed even in full 1,15 release

Upvote 0