• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
L
Featured content
Reaction score

Viewing forum General Discussion

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Lemonater have a question about Vietnam. Do you know if it will have BOTS on full release??
    L
    Lemonater47
    It won't actually. They have decided to get rid of the bots.
    We have had performance issues in the past.
    That's why our server is already a 50 players.

With demorec if you hit 20 players it gets all laggy
    I will dig this...
    hi, we won't be using demorec, because it happens to make the game laggy.
    Si I have ask a friend to make movie from his point of view...
    Well from equipment, I have all I need. I have a samson C01U, adobe audition with some editing skills in for the audio and I am ordering a breath shield. Only problem is I can only do a german/english, german voice which you have enough of x)
    It's an M4 just like in the Fury movie, and yes I can model ANYTHING. Talking with Commander as of the post of this PM....
    I have a partially working Sherman Tank for this mod. I am not sure how to rig/animate the tracks and wheels for the Unreal3 engine. If I can get some feedback I could finish this up and donate it to the mod. No money just love the game and modding. I mod for Unreal 2004 game. You can see some of my work on youtube search for ODCDragon88....Let me know either way. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…