• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
L
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Lemonater have a question about Vietnam. Do you know if it will have BOTS on full release??
    L
    Lemonater47
    It won't actually. They have decided to get rid of the bots.
    We have had performance issues in the past.
    That's why our server is already a 50 players.

With demorec if you hit 20 players it gets all laggy
    I will dig this...
    hi, we won't be using demorec, because it happens to make the game laggy.
    Si I have ask a friend to make movie from his point of view...
    Well from equipment, I have all I need. I have a samson C01U, adobe audition with some editing skills in for the audio and I am ordering a breath shield. Only problem is I can only do a german/english, german voice which you have enough of x)
    It's an M4 just like in the Fury movie, and yes I can model ANYTHING. Talking with Commander as of the post of this PM....
    I have a partially working Sherman Tank for this mod. I am not sure how to rig/animate the tracks and wheels for the Unreal3 engine. If I can get some feedback I could finish this up and donate it to the mod. No money just love the game and modding. I mod for Unreal 2004 game. You can see some of my work on youtube search for ODCDragon88....Let me know either way. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…