• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How can i apply to be a beta tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh Mantis.

Used it for RO, CC, MN and DH. :p
Same ... it's a great program that I've used alot for beta testing various mods/games.

I would be very irate if I missed out on the public beta so hopefully plenty of keys are handed out. Either that or I need to start stalking the friends and family of the TWI devs ....

Upvote 0
I hope the recruit of beta tester will not be how many post you put on the forum because for my part i check every day the forum but in silence. by the way it will be great to select people for what it bring to the community or how many year they play this great game and what is the level of is profiency on the field. Maybe is not a good suggestion.

Sorry bad english

Upvote 0
I hope the recruit of beta tester will not be how many post you put on the forum because for my part i check every day the forum but in silence. by the way it will be great to select people for what it bring to the community or how many year they play this great game and what is the level of is profiency on the field. Maybe is not a good suggestion.

Sorry bad english

Hope the same. Not much i had to write at the moment, but definately hope to get a chance to test ;)

Upvote 0
I hope:
1st. TWI will need larger group of beta testers so new can be invited
2nd. There will be recruitment application where we can put our bio, CV and describe experience in beta testing.
3rd. TWI will check how active are beta testers and what they do. Beta testers who only play to get rank up aren't useful.

beta testing generally happens in a beta application, meaning that all ranks will be lost in day 1 of the retail. Unless twi specifically wants to transfer the stats from 2 different applications.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have beta tested for 4 or 5 games before, the most notable ones being mount and blade and mount and blade warband. I am an expert at replicating gameplay issues, because I notice details others might neglect, these small details often contribute to the larger gameplay issues. As such, I feel it is my obligation to test the "heroes" aspect of this game.

I am currently unemployed student with small workload and will be able to test at will. I am also a modeler, illustrator and semi-competent coder.

I am trained at ue3 on the basis that I have played games that use it. I was one of the first people to play Americas army 3.0 and can pinpoint specific issues that lead to the launch fiasco and subsequent server difficulties.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.