• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Heavy Metal Content Pack for Killing Floor released and a 10% discount this week

Anyone else expecting more? I mean know offense, this update is great and I love the weapons... but I was expecting a few more than 2 weapons, and maybe 1 or 2 more maps.

Good job though! Looking forward to more great content!

I'd say you're way late on that disappointment. The plans for the update have been posted, dissected and digested for a while now.

Upvote 0
Anyone else expecting more? I mean know offense, this update is great and I love the weapons... but I was expecting a few more than 2 weapons, and maybe 1 or 2 more maps.

Good job though! Looking forward to more great content!

making a new map, er well, a quality map, isnt just a quick done and over with thing. im sure TWI was working on Foundry very soon after the game was released.

Upvote 0
!!

!!

i love both the new weapons and the new maps but you know what just made my day? that the flashlight looks and acts sooooo much better. my only complaint is the "dynamic light" settings still makes the flashlight look like it spits out a flat saucer of light that just flattens perfectly against any surface. and i cant but feel like the katana and the AK are overpowered and weigh very little. but i do love the update. THANK YOU TRIPWIRE!!!:D

Upvote 0
Shino

Shino

Love the Katana its so funny with ff. A scrake was attacking a teammate i tryed to kill it from behind. :) killed it and the my teammate also. Hard to master i guess but awesome fun. The AK is also nice hard to aim but rox. New flashlight is also cool and the fire animation on the zeds. Also the new map is very nice specially the moving lava bucket rox, plus the new biocola is my fav, the fire and smoke effects the clock and the wounded bodys all over the map. The new whitelist update is also cool thx. Very good job!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok...All remember those crazy medics with axes on old versions? (when axe did 1 hit kill)...Im happy to announce that those times are back. Only now medics will run with katana. No srly...I think the damage from it is a bit too high. Now the AK47... AK47 is long. But in game it is modified short version of it...Short version name is AKM.:mad: Now sounds from AK - when i shoot from it i got a feeling that silencer is mounted on...Really strange AK sound.:eek: Map: Foundry is nice map but could be smaller. I lost myself several times :) But in total i liked update.

Upvote 0
Ok...All remember those crazy medics with axes on old versions? (when axe did 1 hit kill)...Im happy to announce that those times are back. Only now medics will run with katana. No srly...I think the damage from it is a bit too high. Now the AK47... AK47 is long. But in game it is modified short version of it...Short version name is AKM.:mad: Now sounds from AK - when i shoot from it i got a feeling that silencer is mounted on...Really strange AK sound.:eek: Map: Foundry is nice map but could be smaller. I lost myself several times :) But in total i liked update.

Short version of AK is not AKM. AKM is the mass produced slightly modified version of the ak-47 that became used by almost every force that picked up arms (for free thanks to Russia shipping them to everybody). The AK ingame is an AK-47 shorty, but not an SU smg variant.

Upvote 0