he Revenge of the Turul a add-on for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Matkailija

FNG / Fresh Meat
we're fixing the last things, then maybe even this weekend I'll give it to BartBear to put it into an .exe file for Download. But I could show you some pictures already if you'd like to ;)

Well, we have "International Discussion" board @ www.ro2.fi but haven't really launched it yet. Your Turul promo post with screenshots of Finnish uniforms could be a good starter :p

feldmarschall

Nov 6, 2010
Kingdom of Bavaria
www.lost-squad.de
I made some screenshots and sent them to progaganda to make them a bit more professional, until then, have fun with this one:

Reactions: Matkailija

feldmarschall

Nov 6, 2010
Kingdom of Bavaria
www.lost-squad.de
I'm working on a Beta 2.2 Update for Revenge of the Turul. These things are already done:

Tanks:
-new texture and sound for Tiger II
-new Hungarian tank: M34 Toldi III in summer and winter camo

Tank optic precision increased
-up to 600m for Toldis with 20mm gun
-up to 1000m for Toldis with 40mm gun, ammunition changed
-new optic for M41 Turan, up to 1000m
-new optic for 40/43M Zrinyi, up to 1000m

Weapons
-single fire mode for PPD-40, PPSH-41 and MP 41
-new Russian weapon: AVT-40

And several other changes for more realism.

The following things are in work:
-overworking 39m Csaba optic
-new optic for T-38
-overworking M40 Nimrod optic
-new optic for M40 Turan
-new optic for M43 Turan
-new optic for M44 Zrinyi

feldmarschall

Nov 6, 2010
Kingdom of Bavaria
www.lost-squad.de
My new changelog (yeah, many more things^^)

Tanks:
-two new textures and sound for Tiger II
-new Hungarian tank: M34 Toldi III in summer and winter camouflage
New tank textures for:
-BT-7
-SU-76
-T-34/76
-T34/85
-KV-85
-IS-1
-IS-2

-Panzer IV F1
-Panther D
+ darked textures for all Hungarian tanks

-Panzer IV F1
-Panther D

Tank optic changed/precision increased
-up to 600m for 39M Csaba
-up to 600m for Toldis with 20mm gun
-up to 1.000m for Toldis with 40mm gun, ammunition changed
-overworking M40 Nimrod optic, up to 1.000m
-new optic for T-38, up to 1.000m
-new optic for P III Ausf. N, working up to 2.000m
-new optic for M41 Turan, up to 1.000m
-new optic for M43 Turan, up to 3.000m
-new optic for M44 Zrinyi, working up to 2.500m
-overworked optic for KV-1S, now precise up to 1.000m
-KV-85 optic works now fine up to 1.000m, same with IS-1
-new optic for 40/43M Zrinyi, up to 1.000m
-new optic for Tas Roham L

Madgamer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 8, 2009
I know this was a long time ago, but what is this?
RO-[RT]-Kapolnapuszta-PR by [PzDF]PanzerMeyer
K

Last edited:
@ Madgamer

@ Madgamer

Mr Madgamer:

Before you cry and tell the guys that i stole "your map", open the map in the editor and take a close look at the point author! Your and my name are in.
I put my name in too, because what you gave seeder was a collection of some houses with bugs, not working spawns, buggy lightning, invisible walls, holes in the map and so on, it took me about 1 week to sort out all bugs you made in before i could start to make it playable, sry.
So i put my name in too, yes!
I didn t want the map, not for 100k euros, i did it because szeder wants me, i didn t stole the map and put my name in!!!!!!! I have the orig Version, i can make a downloadlink to your version, that was not a map that was the biggest building lot i have ever seen, 90% is correct, but 90 % + of work! (sry)
So d ont say ist "your" map and why the hell my name is in! I NEVER wanted my Name for this map, it was mr Feldmarschall!
And the rest is made by mr Feldmarschall too, after i was out of the turul Team, ist NOT MADE BY ME!! ask him and d ont put **** on my head!
NEVER call me a mapthief or sth else again m8, no one would ever steel THAT MAP i got from szeder!!!!!!

Meyer

Last edited: