• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Alexander Ostmann
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• Hey dude, you wouldn't happen to be the same Ostmann leading the 2nd Rifle Section in Operation Orientalem would you?
    Maybe,,
    I can give you my ID,, &. password,,,,send you the photos,,and you install them.
    What concerns me about that,,they might know my machine via cookies,,or things,,and if someone uses another type,,it might be rejected.

All I want is to put a dopey little photo by name......
    Alex
    Is there any way you can think of,,that I can download a photo via an I pad 1 into the avatar setup..I actually joined facebook,,to do this,but they won't allow downloads because of my non adobeed machine.

I am able to e mail the picture to other people,,but this round about way,,is driving me MONDO....
    I am new @ this stuff,,hope you received last message.
    I needed a new toy,,so I bought the storm,,,being retired,,,is a *****....words of advice...DONT GET OLD,,,& GOD forbid,,,,DONT GET SICK((unless your in THE ARMY,,,,or MEDICAID)

Again,,tanks...
    Please bear with Thetoad,,,he is inept on everything computery,,,,,,,as was said prior.
    I was inspecting my heli & repairing,,,,,a so called..RTF ,,,ready to Fly,,,as opposed to ATF. Almost ready to fly

Must have bee damaged in it's journey from HONGKONG

Thanks for the Friendship......You need one,,,,these daze...
    I give you 10 points for that funny a** video you posted a few days ago in that one thread. I couldn't stop rolling.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…