• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

he Revenge of the Turul a add-on for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45

daösi

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
propaganda.ucoz.de
turulban700.png

The Revenge of the Turul is a add-on for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 that focuses on the battles of the Royal Hungarian Army during the Second World War on the Axis side from battle on the Don river (summer of 1942) to the Defense of Budapest (1944-1945).

I. Is the First phase you have opportunity to meet the Hungarian Tankers, to fight with the germans against the Mother Russia. With tanks such Toldi I, Toldi II, Turan I, Turan II,Zrinyi II, PzKpfW 38(t), Jagdpanzer 38(t) "Hetzer". But not just the Hungarian army have there tanks, but russian are equiped with SU100 Tank Destroyer too.

II. In the second phase we want to equipe the Royal Hungarian Army with an arsenal. From small arms to large static or mounted AT guns, like Frommer 37M Pistol, Kiraly 39M and 43M SMG, 31M Solothurm MG, the standard Pak 40 and Flak 36.

Maps:

First Battle of Uryw 1942 summer, on the morning of 18 July the first Rendezvous with the russian forces. At the end of the day they pushed the Russian to the Don river. The Hungarian were equiped with Panzer 4 Ausf.F1, Panzer 3 Ausf.M, Toldi I, and Csaba 39M, and the Soviets were equiped with T60, KV1, T34/76, and supported by Zis-3 AT guns.

Arad: The 3rd Hungarian Army started offensive from Alf

The Hungarian Army is one of the most overlooked factions of WWII so it'll be nice to see them getting mentioned and added in RO :)
Indeed. I have deep respect for them, as they never switched sides when the end was drawing near (*COUGH*ROMANIA*COUGH*). They were one of the most honorable allies of Germany, and they deserve their own mod as well.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0