• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Half-Dead's Random Replacement Release Thread

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
is that the f2k?
also, can we PLEASE get a mutator version? I respect the fact that you want to do it with overwrites, but a mutator, especially one that could soon be listed, would be soo nice. please please please!

Half-Dead

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2009
Seattle, WA
I wouldn't know where to start when making a mutator. But as i said in the OP anyone has permission from me to make them standalone mutators if they want.

Half-Dead

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2009
Seattle, WA
Added 9mm, Dual 9mm's, handcannon, Dual HC, M14 ERB, and Bullpup to Modern warfare weapons. File's a little sizey but it should be worth it. :) (I'll be adding more but file size won't grow much anymore)

Ghost1942

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2011
9mm is rotated slighlty counter clockwise which puts the sights off a little bit, the M4 has a lighting problem for me with it always going dark like in a shadow unless i point down or while I move. M4 also is rotated when u ADS, its rotated clockwise by a very noticeable amount. Thats what I have noticed so far for bugs.

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
I wouldn't know where to start when making a mutator. But as i said in the OP anyone has permission from me to make them standalone mutators if they want.
You could always contact me or Gartley (if he's up for it) to make a mutator up for you. We will need proper resource files for it though (renamed animations etc to suit that specific weapon). You also could get it properly altered so it's not something similar but can be different from ready made weapons if you get me.

Valken

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 5, 2011
These are pretty awesome from a first person view but there are no third person weapons for other players to hold in their hands?

A mutator for these weapons with upgraded stats would be cool as additional content for servers with custom weapons shop or serverperks.

mooarchanox

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2010
nice job with the guns so far, just a little problem with the m4 goes dark, which can be annoying at times.

rotation is there, but it is only a little, so not affecting the shooting much.

:IS2:

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
They look great in that video :D Gartely... you wouldn't mind sharing that mutator would you? Please? Also... how did i know you'd be the one to pack it up as a mut lol :p

thefirewarriors

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 30, 2009
Really awesome work. Might have a go at turning in some Russian Spetsnaz skins just to enjoy that AK47.

EDIT: Found that several of your Soldier replacements (especially the beret'd) ones look uncannily like OMON operators with the correct color scheme. Would it be okay for me to request several edited soldier models for a whole Russian team pack? And would it also be acceptable for me to release it?

Preview:

Last edited:

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
Because I'm a sad sod with nothing better to do with my time these days? =P Let me do some bits and pieces and I'll post the files.
Actually, it was more your interest in the gold skins and making a mut for them - i figured you'd jump at the chance to pack more skins up lol :D

Valken

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 5, 2011
Really awesome work. Might have a go at turning in some Russian Spetsnaz skins just to enjoy that AK47.

EDIT: Found that several of your Soldier replacements (especially the beret'd) ones look uncannily like OMON operators with the correct color scheme. Would it be okay for me to request several edited soldier models for a whole Russian team pack? And would it also be acceptable for me to release it?

Preview:
Please make a squad of Russians as an addon! I know those big Russian servers would be all over it! Looks awesome.

Would you also be able to update a set of the troopers to wear the newer British DPM camo like the Beret chap? The older DPM reminds of the Battle of Falklands paras..

thefirewarriors

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 30, 2009
Please make a squad of Russians as an addon! I know those big Russian servers would be all over it! Looks awesome.

Would you also be able to update a set of the troopers to wear the newer British DPM camo like the Beret chap? The older DPM reminds of the Battle of Falklands paras..
I plan to, though the beret'd soldiers are the only ones that look vaguely russian. We'll need some more edited models for the rest of the team. I'll make a thread on that soon.

As for British soldiers wearing MTP... haven't thought of that yet, but it's a nice idea. I'll toss in some Osprey body armor if I can. Sooner or later.