• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Half-Dead
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers Featured content About

• Can you make these changes please?! They are crucial on higher difficulties.
    It was overall a very good job but there are some things that would be nice if they were fixed soon. I understand you wanted to make them just like the classic zeds but these things I am about to list would help it and make it alot better.1. Would be nice if the gorefast actually swung at you when hitting you with his big knife (like with regular zeds)2. Would be nice if bloat actually had the animation to puke on the player (like the regular zeds)3. Would be nice if the husk actually had the animation when he was about to shoot (like regular zeds)4. Would be nice if siren actually screamed for some reason she doesen't even scream when she is about toattack.5. Would be nice if fleshpound had the animation were when you start shooting him then he gets angry then starts chasing you. (like regular zeds)
    I like what your doing in the RE Conversion Project. I want to help on making maps for it or test out the hole thing to let you know if there look good and if they are working right. you know like bug and etc.
    Are you still working on the Resident Evil total conversion project? If not can you please just release the current skins that you have completed?

Thank you so much.
    Hey, Glory here again, is there any chance you still have the skinning guide pictures lurking around here somewhere?
    Hi man! :) How are you? :) I hope we will soon be enjoying your mod!:eek::)
    :( Help me please, man... Could you help me with Skinning Guide? :( To replace monsters... :( I can also use this tutorial?
    Killing Floor Skinning Guide
    Hey any chance you could send me the links to dl your skins? i could add them to the archives! (Pictures to go with them would be nice)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…