• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Half-Dead's Random Replacement Release Thread

Going to update MW Weapons again but i want to get a few more done before i do. Anyways here's a little teaser
NNNzZ3.jpg

Upvote 0
9mm is rotated slighlty counter clockwise which puts the sights off a little bit, the M4 has a lighting problem for me with it always going dark like in a shadow unless i point down or while I move. M4 also is rotated when u ADS, its rotated clockwise by a very noticeable amount. Thats what I have noticed so far for bugs.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't know where to start when making a mutator. But as i said in the OP anyone has permission from me to make them standalone mutators if they want.
You could always contact me or Gartley (if he's up for it) to make a mutator up for you. We will need proper resource files for it though (renamed animations etc to suit that specific weapon). You also could get it properly altered so it's not something similar but can be different from ready made weapons if you get me.

Upvote 0
Really awesome work. Might have a go at turning in some Russian Spetsnaz skins just to enjoy that AK47.

EDIT: Found that several of your Soldier replacements (especially the beret'd) ones look uncannily like OMON operators with the correct color scheme. Would it be okay for me to request several edited soldier models for a whole Russian team pack? And would it also be acceptable for me to release it?

Preview:
17xnit.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They look great in that video :D Gartely... you wouldn't mind sharing that mutator would you? Please? Also... how did i know you'd be the one to pack it up as a mut lol :p

Because I'm a sad sod with nothing better to do with my time these days? =P Let me do some bits and pieces and I'll post the files.

Upvote 0
Really awesome work. Might have a go at turning in some Russian Spetsnaz skins just to enjoy that AK47.

EDIT: Found that several of your Soldier replacements (especially the beret'd) ones look uncannily like OMON operators with the correct color scheme. Would it be okay for me to request several edited soldier models for a whole Russian team pack? And would it also be acceptable for me to release it?

Preview:
17xnit.jpg

Please make a squad of Russians as an addon! I know those big Russian servers would be all over it! Looks awesome.

Would you also be able to update a set of the troopers to wear the newer British DPM camo like the Beret chap? The older DPM reminds of the Battle of Falklands paras..

Upvote 0
Please make a squad of Russians as an addon! I know those big Russian servers would be all over it! Looks awesome.

Would you also be able to update a set of the troopers to wear the newer British DPM camo like the Beret chap? The older DPM reminds of the Battle of Falklands paras..

I plan to, though the beret'd soldiers are the only ones that look vaguely russian. We'll need some more edited models for the rest of the team. I'll make a thread on that soon.

As for British soldiers wearing MTP... haven't thought of that yet, but it's a nice idea. I'll toss in some Osprey body armor if I can. Sooner or later.

Upvote 0