• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fed up of hyped games getting 10/10?

ZP this week is the new FEAR expansion. Yeah, yeah, boo hoo, why aren't I reviewing all the important new stuff like Call of Doody 4 and Piss Effect. F*** you. I wanted the opportunity to talk about the FEAR series. You'll take what I give and like it you sl*t. Plus sometimes it takes a while for the very newest stuff to trickle down to me from the source so give me a god damn break.

YC
There's your explanation, Fed.

Upvote 0
I already saw that when I watched that review, I never asked for an explanation, and if I did, I wouldn't do it here, what I can't understand is why you guys are so pissed off at me, only because I'm disappointed with his game choices, is my life that important to you? cause I'm going to start believing that

Upvote 0
Heres a very good article about the sudden abundance of "perfect 10" games.

http://www.gamealmighty.com/story-individual/story/Nothing_is_Perfect/1/

Almost every point made in the article has been stated by one person or another on this forum, but this is the first time I've seen an actual gaming review site acknowledge what's happening and call out the culprits for their misdeeds.

Upvote 0
I liked Mass Effect...But I can't say that Yahtzee didn't say anything wasn't true, either. The vehicle sections are horrible because your vehicle, as appropriately described by Yahtzee, handle like a fat man on a unicycle, and, while a lot of the dialog was important, there were a lot of sections where I didn't need to hear some retards life story.

Upvote 0
something makes me thing that he didnt complete the game before the review was made, because he didnt mention the stupid huge spaceship thing at the end that could sink the ship or destroy the plane without any problem, but decided to play target shooting with a single human that is on board instead and wait there until it got destroyed

Upvote 0