• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fed up of hyped games getting 10/10?

I'm getting disappointed with the games they choose to review, most of them are things for consoles and he is not reviewing the big over-hyped ones like Crysis to compensate for all the 10s that those games get

I guess the era when he reviewed games like Bioshock and Halo 3 is over

Maybe he just thinks consoles are sh!te and likes to victimise them?

Upvote 0
Maybe he just thinks consoles are sh!te and likes to victimise them?

they are sh!te, but I dont have a ****ing console, the review is not fun if I don't know how the game really is, because I can't compare

he is just reviewing crappy games that everybody already says that they are crap so thats not new, the fun is when he throws sh1t at something that every other review says is f***ing awesome

look at the title of this same thread, "fed up of hyped games getting 10/10?", now its random game bashing

Upvote 0
I'm getting disappointed with the games they choose to review, most of them are things for consoles and he is not reviewing the big over-hyped ones like Crysis to compensate for all the 10s that those games get

I guess the era when he reviewed games like Bioshock and Halo 3 is over

Arent you a bit overreacting? "end of an era"?... ffs, it was only a month ago.

Upvote 0
"they"? Its only one man who does everything- script, narration, animation- no fu**ing way he could do one every day, and even if he could they'd probably stink.

I couldnt care less about GH either but still I enjoy the language and jokes so I dont see it as a week wasted.

Look within yourself, arent you too impatient, like a drug-addict whose daily ration was robbed? are you so conditioned by the insta-culture of today you can no longer stand delayed gratifications? Only you know the answer.

Upvote 0
Its quiet simple Fedorov. If you don't like his reviews or subject matter then don't view them.

I'm sure everyone else that has enjoyed his comments within this thread finds his style refreshing. If you are impatient to get "your" games reviewed perhaps you should contact him, explaining your disappointment and frustration.

Its quite useless complaining about it in here.

Upvote 0