• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Community UnrealEd Icons V2

PiX

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Sweden
deleteme.png

Last edited:
Reactions: =[PMC]= breakfast
Thanks!
I take requests. :)

Fact is though, I started making icons for Falidell's triggers, but stopped half way cause I figured I should learn more about what the all do first.

If anyone is wondering about PresenceTrigger - put one in your map, along with the mover and you'll see what it can do. Although Falidell's conditionals can do just about the same thing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
THANKS MAN!!! =D

oh the pack will never be finished lol there will always be things to add, fix, clean up and such.. because, as all of us progress in level design we'll come across things that can't be done but we really want to be able to do, so we'll add that ability to the triggerpack.. thats the whole point of it. it can go all the way up to v16 for all i know lol

the Ever Increasing possibilities in Level Design and Gameplay

tho atm i'm keeping it White-list Compliant, eventually i'll make a non-conformist version that has things such as; for the fa_spawner, altering the movement speed, hp, damage, ect to spawned pawns. or allowing the Usetrigger_Pay beable to give money instead of only allowing the taking of money... stuff like that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
THANKS MAN!!! =D
tho atm i'm keeping it White-list Compliant, eventually i'll make a non-conformist version that has things such as; for the fa_spawner, altering the movement speed, hp, damage, ect to spawned pawns. or allowing the Usetrigger_Pay beable to give money instead of only allowing the taking of money... stuff like that.
To be honest, would it matter if your files had this? This can be whitelisted because it's the map itself that needs whitelisting. If the map uses these changes, then it wont get whitelisted. Maybe this is something that would be more for the fun non-whitelisted maps?

Upvote 0
had what? the icons? yes it would, imagine working with a ton of triggers that all look the same it gets confusing to work with unless you have good memory. with the icons you can just look at the trigger in the unrealed and tell generally what it's for.

if your talking what whitelist then yes it does. 1: 90% of people ONLY PLAY WHITELISTED servers. and if a map uses the triggerpack and the triggerpack is not whitelisted then the map isn't whitlisted. it's as simple as that.

also there is no reason why whitelisted maps or non-whitlisted maps can be more entertaining then the other, it just depends on what the LD does within the map.

Edit: Also Textures don't need to be whitelisted.... only Code does.. and my triggerpack has already been whitelisted just not v2 yet because it's not ready for v2 release

Last edited:
Upvote 0