• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
avp2501
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• Hey, I was wondering if you had an uncompressed version of the Red Orchestra poster from Ganja Farm. I love it and I can't find it anywhere.
    Hey, your hosts for 420-ganja farm don't work for me for some reason... Wanna reupload them? Also, I'd prefer if you contacted me on the Steam forums, I rarely come here.
    My Story Maps List:
    KF-Biotech

My NR Barricade Maps List:
    KF-Barricade-Bridge [NRB]
    KF-Barricade-Tunnel [NRB]
    KF-Barricade-Warehouse [NRB]
    My Finished Maps List:

My WIP Maps List:
    KF-BioTech-Incident

My Remakes Map List:
    KF-420-Ganja-Farm-Reweeded
    KF-420-Ganja-Farm-Reweeded-Endless
    KF-TrailOfTheWoods-Reborn
    KF-TrailOfTheWoods-Reborn Endless Wave
    My WIP Maps List:
    KF-MoonbasePrometheus
    KF-WhiteList/Inferno
    KF-Hidden Facility
    KF-Urban-Decay
    KF-Crystal-Lake
    KF-ForrestPark
    KF-SpearHead
    KF-WestCross
    KF-Production
    KF-Labyrinth
    KF-Barricade
    KF-Lakeside
    KF-Blizzard
    KF-Molehill
    KF-Desert
    KF-Cargo
    KF-Spiral
    KF-Oasis
    Hey, It looks like I am going to be crazy busy over the next 4 weeks, would you be willing to run the Fall of Brittania Group until I get some more time again? There's a thread in the General section of the forums on which you can post to draw attention to the Group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…