• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Carpathian Crosses: Official Opinion Topic

Dev said:
Post all your opinions/suggestions here so we can centralize it a bit

First congrats one one heck of a mod loved playing it the maps themselves are pretty epic by themselves not to mention all the great new stuff and features that were added to it. Im very impressed by level of detail represented in the map design and in the new weapon and vehicle models!!! I also loved the new CC playermodels like the padded soviet uniform I hope there is a Russian great coat model in the works-:). The Romainan sounds were very nice I enjoyed hearing them. However there are a few things I saw that where either bugs or I didnt like:

-Engine can be shut off on tanks but it is still able to move
-Tanks are much too resilient towards enemy penetrating rounds they take too many hits even on "weak zones". Should have more crew deaths from penetrating hits/ more burning out, which seems very rare.
Remember when a round penetrates it shoots armor fragments inside the vehicle which not only kills crew but can damage equipment as well.I hate it when tanks shrugg off penetrating rounds as if nothing happened that problem plauges Armored Beasts.-:mad:
- The crew deaths are tallied as suicides
- rounds tend to deflect strangely from sides and turret or the front at perpendicular angles or even when the enemy is slightly angled
- Missing polygons when you look up in the R-35's turret interior
- Deployed mortars can be pushed around by vehicles
- Steyr pistol is not automatic
- On RO-Maikop when a person dies on one of the hills the dead bodies tend to float off the ground for a bit before falling to the ground
-PTRD can penetrate front of Pz III L-
- PTRD can penetre the R-35 ( its 40mm sloped PTRD at best with rare APCR can penetrate at 0 degrees 40mm at 100 meters)
-R-35 should have a moving cupola with 2 view slits if I re-call correctly.
- Regular Grenades damages tanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0