• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Carpathian Crosses: Official Opinion Topic

I tried out this mod yesturday and I have to say The only good thign on it is the mortar everythign Else is total CRAP!. Animatiosn seem very rubish and need more work:rolleyes:, I rather wait FOr DH mod :D Looks like is way better.

Well, you really seem to know how to give constructive criticism.

Please go back to primary school and learn to write and behave.

(You know, even if you don

Upvote 0
pillock said:
I tried out this mod yesturday and I have to say The only good thign on it is the mortar everythign Else is total CRAP!. Animatiosn seem very rubish and need more work:rolleyes:, I rather wait FOr DH mod :D Looks like is way better.

yes this mod i plaid yesturday and day b-4 yesturday, all tgihn is total CARP! what Were u thingikn!

:mad:

Upvote 0
This is more than just a mod.

A few bugs to clean up yes but that wont hold me back from playing CC more.

What impresses me the most are the maps.. Ardon is like Berzina but 10 times better.
And on my PC it runs better than most anything in RO, no matter how big or small they are.
Its just silky smooth :eek:

CC is awesome.. I love it and adds a much needed flavour to RO.

When the next patch for CC is released. I hope all server admins runs it for a while.

9/10 score from me :D

Upvote 0
This is more than just a mod.

A few bugs to clean up yes but that wont hold me back from playing CC more.

What impresses me the most are the maps.. Ardon is like Berzina but 10 times better.
And on my PC it runs better than most anything in RO, no matter how big or small they are.
Its just silky smooth :eek:

CC is awesome.. I love it and adds a much needed flavour to RO.

When the next patch for CC is released. I hope all server admins runs it for a while.

9/10 score from me :D

Ardon runs like crap on my computer but I still play it never enough mortar goodness mmmmmm

Upvote 0
I love everything about this mod/addon, beautiful maps, new features, tanks, weapons etc... excellent job! :cool:

The only problem I have is with Ardon. I get a practically unplayable low framerate (~9) in the open field (while in a tank), the one leading up to the cappoint named lumber something(?)... :(
The rest of the map seems fine, very playable.

Upvote 0
may i ask what machine you run? we are going over all maps again for the next patch and trying to optimize where we can. We only can do that to a certain extent so

It's in older system, but more then capable of playing RO with everything set to high at a 1920x1200 resolution: Intel 3.20GHz CPU, 2Gb memory, Radeon X1950 Pro 512MB AGP.

I normally don't pay attention to my fps, but I guess I usually get an fps of at least 25-30 on the more demanding maps. All other maps (stock, custom, CC and MN) play fine, it's just that small part of Ardon, inside the field, which is barely playable.

I don't know if the framerate drop is perhaps related to operating a tank or not, since I never really been there without one. But once when using the binoculars from the commanders position while overlooking that same field from the tank spawn to the left of it, my fps even dropped to 4...

Upvote 0
It's in older system, but more then capable of playing RO with everything set to high at a 1920x1200 resolution: Intel 3.20GHz CPU, 2Gb memory, Radeon X1950 Pro 512MB AGP.

I normally don't pay attention to my fps, but I guess I usually get an fps of at least 25-30 on the more demanding maps. All other maps (stock, custom, CC and MN) play fine, it's just that small part of Ardon, inside the field, which is barely playable.

I don't know if the framerate drop is perhaps related to operating a tank or not, since I never really been there without one. But once when using the binoculars from the commanders position while overlooking that same field from the tank spawn to the left of it, my fps even dropped to 4...

could you PM me a screenshot of where your FPS drop? makes optimizing that area easier :)

Upvote 0