• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Call of Duty 5

Another reason why i quit playing cod...:rolleyes: And for some singleplayer railway campaign i dont dish out 50 bucks...
You don't like the game, I THINK EVERYBODY GOT IT ALREADY.

As for my first multiplayer impressons:

It's not as good as CoD4's MP. It's still 'Good' but idk it doesn't have that 'omg i wanna keep playing' effect so much. Having to unlock historical ww2 weapons doesn't make so much sense to me either. Still fun though but could've been much more.

Upvote 0
You don't like the game, I THINK EVERYBODY GOT IT ALREADY.

what?

sorry to disapoint you, but my interest in cod4 or cod5 is so low that I haven't even looked for screenshots to see how they look like

edit: I now remember that I did try the demo of CoD4 back in the day, and I hated it the first second I started it, the only good point about it was the good graphic performance

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmm the more I play it the funnier it gets. It's really a lot like CoD4 but with it's own 'WW2 charme' so to say. Attack dogs are quite funny and fit in perfectly into free for all & team deatchmatch, for the more serious gameplay modes like S&D they're rather not so appropriate. My favourite weapons so far are definitely bolt action rifles(M1903 and Arisaka).

What I like most about MP is the variety because you can have a quick arcade session in team deathmatch/free for all but also S&D with hardcore mode which feels like a different game even. Then there's also the WAR mode which is played only on bigger maps(and some maps are really quite big for a cod game) and feels a bit like BF2 as it features tanks.

For someone like me who likes achievements, ranks etc. there's also plenty of stuff, however I still dislike the fact that you have to unlock guns like the K98k(-> Lvl40 or sth which is rather BS tbh.) because I personally simply don't like running around as a german with an arisaka rifle so much. But well there's always an alternative so it's ok.

btw: mod tools(1gb) have already been released and first skins & small mods are out. Hope there'll be some great custom stuff.

callofduty5ex3.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmm the more I play it the funnier it gets. It's really a lot like CoD4 but with it's own 'WW2 charme' so to say. Attack dogs are quite funny and fit in perfectly into free for all & team deatchmatch, for the more serious gameplay modes like S&D they're rather not so appropriate. My favourite weapons so far are definitely bolt action rifles(M1903 and Arisaka).

I like the attack dogs, they remind me of Wolfenstein. I only play deathmatch anyway so I don't really care. So far it's okay, I only wish they had left the scopes and the red dots out. They really seem out of place. I hope a mod takes them out. Other than that it's fast paced action, pretty much like CoD2 was, which is good.

Upvote 0
I like the attack dogs, they remind me of Wolfenstein. I only play deathmatch anyway so I don't really care. So far it's okay, I only wish they had left the scopes and the red dots out. They really seem out of place. I hope a mod takes them out. Other than that it's fast paced action, pretty much like CoD2 was, which is good.

Same with the flamethrower and FG42.

BTW DraKon2k the screenshot you took really shows that CODWAW looks so much better on the PC :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0