• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Call of Duty 5

And why do you bother replying to everybody who you think doesn't have the game?
The topic does not say, "only reply when you own (a legal) copy of COD#"
Or why don't you bother doing your moderator job correctly?

Oh well, back to topic.

Just a few blocks next to the Reichstag
shot0045kb2.jpg

Also I've found out that Team-Deathmatch+MP3 can be quite chilly if you're (only) just playing for fun.

Upvote 0
Seriously are they reusing German voice commands (sp) from earlier CoD titiles? For me the voices sound familiar also I think they recycled death screams from another CoD title or from MoH, they sound familiar again.

Also there is a random sound bug which seams to effect people with Realtek sound cards (--> onBoard sound) it crashes at boot up. I had this problem and so has my brother and I could only fix it because many other people had it too :D

The AI is really annoying if they were real live animals they would have died at birth. I just hate how they ran in my line of fire (also nades ... THE NADES).

The German version is also a fun topic: The imported version is forbidden because of abuse of swastikas and they did cut out the Zobie survival mode ... for unkown reasons so the German version has no real value.

A thing I don't understand is this game made for short-sighted people? You are not in the midst of the battle, no they fight right on your face ... horrible, worse than in previous CoDs

However the game has good moments but if you played a CoD (hohoho) you don't have to play this one because it is definatly not the best.

Upvote 0
Seriously are they reusing German voice commands (sp) from earlier CoD titiles? For me the voices sound familiar also I think they recycled death screams from another CoD title or from MoH, they sound familiar again.

I was wondering the same thing about the basic animations like reloads and such (based on videos seen on youtube and such) that have been recycled since CoD1.

Sure they are not bad, but after like three games that used the same animations before, shouldn't they modify them or even make completely new ones?

Upvote 0
I was wondering the same thing about the basic animations like reloads and such (based on videos seen on youtube and such) that have been recycled since CoD1.

Sure they are not bad, but after like three games that used the same animations before, shouldn't they modify them or even make completely new ones?

But if you do that you can't have a new one evrey year:eek:;)

Upvote 0
Come on, without him these forums will die :(

We can't have peace right now :eek:

Yeah, who is going to step into the role of devils advocate now?:eek:

Any volunteer to be flamed by the entire froum?;)

Although he does deserve it IMHO, a few months back he was at least reasonalbe in his arguments, but he seemed to be getting increasinly desperate these last few months :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0