• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Add japanese kamikaze soldier class

Bunny monster

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
I was wondering if maybe the devs could add a new class for the japs the kamikaze. It would function like this: you have a normal soldier with bolt rifle, but instead of grenades he has an explosive vest and also an attached detonator. If they die, they automatically explode but if you switch to theyr grenade you can suicide yourself to kill anyone near you in an heroic kamikaze blast.

I'm sure aaz is joking, anyways, no not happening, want to know why?
Historical accuracy for one, this never happened for ground combat. Second reason It already exists ever heard of cooking a grenade or satchel with the intent to run into the midst of enemy troops killing an entire squad. I remember one of my friends used to do this, in fact he mastered it with a satchel or a grenade, don't go near him when he has explosives in RS or RO2..:D

Upvote 0
add american captured kamikaze class with tungsten core. When he blows up himself, tungsten core protects him and he does not die.

h77uq.jpg

Upvote 0
Historical accuracy for one, this never happened for ground combat.

hmm, can you prove this statement with facts?
It did happen in ground combat, as japanese suicide tank destroyer teams did exist. (just google if you dont belive)

You may now reply that this was anti tank combat not against infantry,
but your statement that it never happend in GROUND COMBAT is now wrong. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Okay I guess I was wrong on that fact, they're called "Nikaku", although this seems to be from less reputable sources, never the less they exist to an extent. Although still I disagree with the fact in it becoming a class, it's pointless, needless and to an extent already exists. I won't change my mind in the slightest until Americans get tanks (that's assuming I would change my mind, I wouldn't...They had AT Rifles & shaped charges for a reason...)
Besides it would ruin the game...

Upvote 0