• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

50 people need to check their email for NDA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed beta ehh, That's great news!

Alot of hard work has been done by the devs to get to this point, and it's a milestone marking how far they have got and how much they have accomplished.

Congratulations, and let the next milestone in your development come as easily and as smoothly as possible. :)

And to those lucky 50 - Feel privilideged to have such an honour.

Upvote 0
Haha I knew I wouldn't be getting an email but I checked anyway :eek:. I would imagine the 50 consist of clan players and testers that have tested for TWI in the past.

Good to hear that testing is starting, and fingers are crossed that more keys are sent out soon!

Most likley Rising Storm mod team and RO Clans.

I would assume the original RO testers would have already had their run through at this point.

Upvote 0
Congrats to TWI for reaching Beta stage. It's good time to start first beta phase, I hope you get to final version in late summer, way before CoD/BF3 advert/hype madness.

I wish to all testers good luck and a lot of patience - keep good work lads, testing betas is a hard work!

ps. 8th June is my birthday. Little, tiny beta invitation would be great a present :p ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.