• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

50 people need to check their email for NDA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd, maybe you won't be able to float down the Mississippi playing the beta as you were planning. On the plus side, now you can spend more time playing "pin the extra tail on that wild boar that just ran out of the woods."
For real. At least we can and are encouraged to shoot the hogs. ANd there is the added bonus that they're great on the barbeque pit.

Between the things we aren't allowed to shoot (alligators, deer, skunks, and bears) and the things we can kill (hogs, snakes, armadillo's, skunks, etc) there is hardly any room left in the yard for us common folk....:mad:

Upvote 0
Yeah, the last time I was beta testing for ROOST, I missed the big multiplayer tests since they were based on European player availability. By the time I could participate, I was just wandering around finding world holes between rocks at the edges of maps with people. I think I did find one bug when my cat walked on my keyboard while I tried to exit a tank, but it was a bit difficult to reproduce...

And suddenly I have in my head the image of a group of grown men with a game running, trying to provoke their cat into walking across the keyboard as it eyes them suspiciously...:D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.