• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2 paths are set before you

2 paths are set before you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather take the middle road and have a few new maps that depart from the formula all stock maps seem to follow, with spawn locations set further from objectives and higher (40-50 seconds) spawn timer.
Two birds with one stone and an interesting experiment to make, since even custom mappers for the most part seem to follow in TW's footsteps.

Upvote 0
I voted gameplay because:
-(As i ve understood), gameplay variation takes less time to develop.
-Content is pretty useless without good gameplay implementation (just think at tank-only maps and the actual use of transports).
-Now, with the transport vehicles there are a lot more gameplay possibilities.
-When a game becomes old, people buy it because of the quantity content or because of gameplay. However, in RO2 it doesn't seem enough easy to bring in content, and it's main strong point is gameplay, so I think it'll be easier and more successful to point on it.

I know that there has been a great lack of content, so everyone may think yes, more content again!, but, before voting you should note that it is pointless without a good gameplay implementation.

PS: sorry for my english, i know it isn't so good.

Upvote 0
option 3....

scrap ALL "difficulty" modes ( typing that on a red orchestra topic gave me fingerherpes ) ( vet,reg,act ) and make it ONE refined ro experience...content comes a long way too but refining the core formula should be top priority.

Agree and agree. The whole UI, Squad System, Voting Menus, etc. need to be reworked from the ground up!
ye the UI is a major problem for most dev

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know most players will hate the idea but I wouldnt mind some payable content if that meant more often updates or significant new content. The game has great potential and its a real pity that it still has a clunky feeling in the controls,dated UI and other small problems that make it less enjoyable.
You dont have to become money grabbing wh***s like DICE or Relic but somewhere in between would be great. At least I think so.

Upvote 0
Next patch I'd want what I wanted in the first patch years ago:

Stop loading the damn map forever only to tell me that the server is full AFTER loading the map.
Stop making me have to reset controls every damn time there is an update.

Those two things are about a thousand times more simple than adding damn vehicles. Some of us don't have the time to sit in the server browser for 20 minutes just because every 61+ player server needs to load a map before it figures out that enough people joined before you to reach the player cap.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.