• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Long time issues

not sure about the specifics you mention about range or damage, since it seems like this might also affect hitscan and stun grenades, but you might be right about the general concept. regardless, it seems very wrong for the block to take effect before the blocking animation gets to a certain...
  2. R

KF2 Overall

i just have to disagree with that part, if anything the FP in KF1 was the dangerous one, once you knew you were gonna take the hit you could only pray to not get the 100 dmg hit, the one in KF2 does very small dmg per hit that relies on combos, they are only dangerous if you don't know how to...
  3. R

Gorefiends and new albino alpha clots together is a bit too much from current beta.

i think he deserves to be at least that hard to kill for how dangerous he looks, however they should spawn less often to compensate that, the gap of most zeds hp compared to sc/fps is too huge, going from trash to bulletsponge in one go, a middleground zed like the gorefiend is not bad, however...
  4. R

KF2 Overall

i see no point in the negative part of this, all in all taking into account the 2 games are years apart i consider KF1 to be the most polished and satistying of the 2, but that's no surprise, KF2 has lot of room for improvement so why not focus on how to do that? leaving specific mechanic aside...
  5. R

Long time issues

it's not, but it's not an issue with the xbow only, just most noticeable there. however as far as i know those types of incaps happen when you surpass a resistance, it either happens or doesn't, there is no "rate" unless i'm missing something.
  6. R

Long time issues

freshly spawned, and as stated, tested many many times over.
  7. R

Long time issues

yup, zedative has some issues, as discussed in the topic linked with other players, some nice ideas there, but 1 thing is a skill being underwhelming and another very arguable thing is that a skill won't trigger at all because of a coincidence in timing. no, scrake was in normal state, have...
  8. R

Gorefiends and new albino alpha clots together is a bit too much from current beta.

agree on spawn rate down, but i kind of like their tankiness (to stumbling and such), if anything i would like them to be fearsome a bit more so than sirens and husk, but have an according spawning rate. alphas don't really feel deserving of more HP, it's not really harder, just bullet spongy...
  9. R

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

suposedly siren's buffed by alpha clots do very high or insta kill dmg, and if one gets buffed they will do that dmg for the rest of the game, not sure about the exact details, but seems to work that way. i've kinda enjoyed that you have to be very careful of them, instakill is a bit much, but...
  10. R

Long time issues

thanks for the reply. firebug "keep firing" makes some sense, however there should still be a fire trail on that, currently it makes fire appear out of nowhere, and worse, it might be doing free dmg, would love if someone with more code knowledge could confirm, in which case it would be an...
  11. R

Long time issues

Just wanted to know if TW does have these in their radar, since they have been in the game for a while now, please feel free to add anything i might be missing. -Zeker parry skill gives dmg bonus all the time without the need to actually parry, this one was fixed for a bit then came back...
  12. R

What Gunslinger Weapons should SharpShooter get?

true, however that's kind of an end game loadout, i think the SS weakest link is the LAR that doesn't really makes much sense in base stats, currently the best candidate to fill that spot IMO would be the 1911, don't get me wrong the deagle and magnum are great, but sometimes the dmg/cost per...
  13. R

Beta Release [Audio] KF1 Sound Mod (Not a pack yet)

thank you so much, been wanting this since the game came out.
  14. R

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

at least on my area server owners don't seem to care for the beta, so most games i'm playing are either in the 150-200ms range, or with the ocational home server, how is it going in that regard for you guys?
  15. R

PC outpost fleshpound running out of map.

reading another post made me remember this, only saw it once, around the new spawn point in outpost, a FP came running raged, ran into some trash zeds, made a turn to the outside of the map and kept going til it went out, then insta died, anyone else seen it?
  16. R

Gorefiend is a little underwhelming.

i like it too, but pretty sure it could be improved, it's odd how it can feel underwhelming and also strong at times. in concept it think it would be nice if it was a mid zed that is stronger than husks and sirens, but as such it doesnt spawn as much, make it scary. the double hp for head and...
  17. R

Newbie, and I don't understand...

for the moment that's pretty much it, even if they make new modes, the main mode of killing floor is killing waves, if the challenge is not enough or you don't enjoy that type of thing there is not much that can be done. versus needs some work.
  18. R

lets talk about 1049, good things and bad things

AFAIK your crosshair being on him, or within a certain amount of degrees, that should be the second trigger to blocks, but i think you hardly actually see the animation but still triggers internally, it's also a suspected reason because you can fail stun grenades, it also seems to happen on...
  19. R

two issues there, yeah, scrakes are the hardest to hit consistently. however the stun is probably another issue, simplecat mentioned that it has to do with blocking (which activates in code but its not visible animation wise), i'm pretty conviced it's that, or something very similar, one reason...
  20. R

yes i know, a bit much IMO, but i'm talking about something else, not sure the real reason yet but depending on weapon is very easy to miss spot on head hits. here...