• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hayduke

Level Design Winterwald..gimme the old one back

Danh...IMO, that was a PERECT map with great balance! Dont get me wrong, it is still a good map, but its like Trooper said, it kinda feels like you are being channeled and the sequence of capping is now very different, which has changed the whole dynamic of the map. Just my opinion though as...
  2. Hayduke

Level Design Winterwald..gimme the old one back

WTF happened to this map? Used to be a great map and now its changed so badly its no longer any fun to play.
  3. Hayduke

MG ramboing

Some serious MG hating going on.....think there are a few drama queens overstating hip-firing ramboing....the ONLY map this is usually a factor on is apartments and maybe the grain elevator due to the confined spacing. Anyone who says it consistently beats out smg's is seriously smoking crack...
  4. Hayduke

Smokescreen: some ppl CAN see through it

There are a few people that are pretty good at hipfiring the MG at mid range and it is pretty cheesy..I hate seeing that...and like you say it happens from time to time especially on Apartments. Suks, but thats the way it goes I guess. Cya on the battlefield (from long range of course)!
  5. Hayduke

Again, failure of others to adapt to gameplay does not make ones behavior egregious. LACK OF TEAMWORK IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON TEAMS GET OWNED BY THE OPPOSING TEAMS MACHINE GUNNERS...PERIOD...if you are trying to be Johnny Rambo against an experienced MG'er, you are going to lose every time
  6. Hayduke

You are dead on Rabid.......when someone pops smoke, what they are really doing is putting up a big neon sign that says" IN 5 SECONDS START FIRING IN HERE..THIS IS WHERE WE ARE". Nothing like a little smoke to advertise where your location is gonna be to a machine gunner. Before making...
  7. Hayduke

Custom map servers

Danh....thnx for your efforts at modding this game......I love that Winterwald map! Thnx to players like you, this game will be around for a long time!
  8. Hayduke

Custom map servers

I think that many people just are to impatient to wait out the downloading time. People claim that workshop has made it easier to avoid this problem, but I find the exact opposite...cannot even play cause half the time my ping is over 300 cause something is always downloading in the...
  9. Hayduke

Argument that KDR is "unimportant" in this game

Pretty much right on Grizz......
  10. Hayduke

Argument that KDR is "unimportant" in this game

I play MG almost exclusively. Here are a few comments. 1) If you are not sitting back as far as possible with the MG, you should give up the slot to someone else who knows how to use it. Sitting further back gives you a larger field of fire and you are much more likely to see the enemy b4...
  11. Hayduke

Steam Autumn Sale

Yes Lord..unfortunately so.... Americans seem to have very big problems with the penis and the vagina. Killing large numbers of people oversees doesnt get much attention, but screw a reporter and now more Americans can probably accurately locate Afghanistan on a map.
  12. Hayduke

Where to get killrange >225m?

Ogledow is a great map for long range sniping. I got a 274 meter kill bout a week ago. There are a few spots on bridges as well. From point F you can usually snipe the people camping in the windows at point H...usualla around 230-240 m.
  13. Hayduke

My Win-Lose Map Stats

IMO, with the exception of the ppsh, everything that the Axis has is far superior to that of the allies. MG is better, they got the MKB and the MP40 is pretty much like a sniper rifle in good hands. People will bring up the SVT, but IMO it is no better than the G41. Even so, I love playing...
  14. Hayduke

Steam Workshop

RD Nicholai.........wouldnt say it was jumping the gun or whining at all....all this info would have been nice PRIOR to the workshop taking effect...thats just good business.. Thanks for all of the responses from the players and the Develpers.
  15. Hayduke

Steam Workshop

Thanks for the help guys...that was really quick!!!
  16. Hayduke

Steam Workshop

Sure would be nice if someone would explain how this steam workshop thing is supposed to work and how it is beneficial. There is new stuff in my browser that I have no clue as to what it does, I cant play many of the maps that I like and some maps stay stuck on the loading screen. And all this...
  17. Hayduke

MG glitch and auto balance ruining my day!

I play MG quite a bit and get accused of all kinds of stuff: wall hacking and said exploit where you only see the barrel. What most people dont realize is that the MG34 in the right hands is a very deadly weapon in this game. it is not an easy weapon to use and it takes a bit of time to get...
  18. Hayduke

Rising Storm

Was checking out the Rising Storm video and was thinking about how the developers were gonna balance the inferior Japanese weapons by using toe popper mines. I hope that doesnt turn into a situation like all the claymore spam that happened in BF2..it really ruined the game for a while. Maybe...
  19. Hayduke

The MKB

Time to get a life maybe????
  20. Hayduke

Thanks for a great game

I hear ya....I'm 450 hours into this game and I still cant get enough. This game is a classic. Glad to have you aboard!!