• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

The Return of the ARG

My work here is done.
  2. A

Change the bullpup to MG for commando?

Then why are you always talking about it? Hypocrite. Oh, wait, that reminds me: Contradicting yourself? Again? What have you actually said to any of us that you have not gone back on later? Are you completely hypocritical? I guess so, yeah. Thanks for clearing that up for us...
  3. A

How about something a little more concrete? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055264658/ Probably because that's all you've played in your 28 hours on record. Everything you have ever said or suggested all makes sense now.
  4. A

A joke in reference that perks are not central to skill and cannot make you a "pro" or "master", as your postings frequently reference your "Level 6 Commando" in relation to your "master" performance.
  5. A

:( Can't be pro now. :D
  6. A

Griefers

Damn, BenioX, you scared me for a second, I thought you were Utopia.
  7. A

Duh. It's not supposed to be. It's called a Tier 1 weapon and the SCAR is a Tier 3. Check the game again. This coming from the guy who prides himself on singular accomplishment? Try learning each of the other 6 perks before you go calling other people inexperienced Utopia, you might learn...
  8. A

The magazine is one of the largest of any bullet weapon in the game. To maintain proper balance, you cannot maintain firepower levels if you double a magazine size, no matter how long you make the reload. Basically, the weapon's DPS would double. This would be insanely overpowered. If you...
  9. A

We've got all this dosh... but what shall we spend it on?

I swear to God, if they add ONE MORE HANDGUN, I'm gonna flip. Even without custom content, the Sharp still has more weapons than any other perk. It already has 3 official pistols. If you count custom content you get: 9mm .44 Magnum Handcannon MK23 Machine Pistol Beretta Colt Python I'd be...
  10. A

Tactics 6-Man HOE Scrake - No Perks

My work here is done.
  11. A

Reinstate the Portal 2 Achievements In Killing Floor

My work here is done.
  12. A

IMPORTANT: Megaupload & Custom Content

My work here is done.
  13. A

Mac Sandbox Mode Not Operational

My work here is done.
  14. A

Mac "New DLC Available" Notification Won't Go Away

My work here is done.
  15. A

"New DLC Available" Notification Won't Go Away

My work here is done.
  16. A

Patriarch Chaingun Mutator

My work here is done.
  17. A

Server Servers For Dummies

My work here is done.
  18. A

Mac Listen/Dedicated Servers "Server Not Responding": In-Depth Solutions/Questions ONLY

Listen/Dedicated Servers "Server Not Responding": In-Depth Solutions/Questions ONLY My work here is done.