• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Change the bullpup to MG for commando?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to cheats, I guess ?

You guys don't need to know why.
After all, this is a new account and with the 28 hours, I beat bioticslab long HOE with my team as a LV3 commando, and ranked 1st on kill list.:p
Also, I bought this game for the new account while it's 85% off. 28 hours in such a short duration is not short.

Perk level tells only part of the story.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
After all, this is a new account and with the 28 hours, I beat bioticslab long HOE with my team as a LV3 commando, and ranked 1st on kill list.:p
Also, I bought this game for the new account while it's 85% off. 28 hours in such a short duration is not short.

Don't need to know why, that tells everything, boyo.

Upvote 0

Then why are you always talking about it?

I use LV6.

Well, I am pro commando.

Commando LV6.

I am commando LV6

Hypocrite. Oh, wait, that reminds me:

I use LV6...You need LV6 AND technique to make the HOE.

I beat bioticslab long HOE with my team as a LV3 commando

Contradicting yourself? Again? What have you actually said to any of us that you have not gone back on later? Are you completely hypocritical?

a short duration is not short.

I guess so, yeah. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

with the 28 hours, I beat bioticslab long HOE with my team as a LV3 commando, and ranked 1st on kill list.:p

commando is designated to own #1 on kill count.

If you enjoy shooting all the time, use commando.

Commando, is terrible in taking out big zeds.

Translation: "I went Rambo on HoE, mowed down a bunch of Clots and Crawlers to get the best kill-count, and am now calling this skill."

You guys don't need to know why

Mens rea?

The fact that you say this means you know why your account got disabled, but don't wish to disclose it. The only reason you wouldn't want to disclose this would be if your actions preceding the suspension were against the Steam Susbscriber Agreement, which include:

1) Piracy or Hacking
2) Payment Fraud
3) Redeeming Fraudulent Gifts
4) Hijacking Accounts
5) Account "Phishing" and Deliberately Deceptive Activity

Steam doesn't suspend an account for no good reason. VAC banning can occur by accident or due to a program glitch, but account suspension is investigated throughly beforehand and is executed by a Steam Representative. In other words, you got caught.

Cheats disable perks.
:( Can't be pro now. :D
And? What's your intention here?:IS2:
I do own a old account but it's disabled.:(
Due to cheats, I guess ?

What was my intention? You just affirmed my implied accusation all by yourself. Congratulations.

Manu propria.

Oh, and I almost forgot:

ad hominem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Then why are you always talking about it?

Hypocrite. Oh, wait, that reminds me:

Contradicting yourself? Again? What have you actually said to any of us that you have not gone back on later? Are you completely hypocritical?

I guess so, yeah. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Translation: "I went Rambo on HoE, mowed down a bunch of Clots and Crawlers to get the best kill-count, and am now calling this skill."

Mens rea?

The fact that you say this means you know why your account got disabled, but don't wish to disclose it. The only reason you wouldn't want to disclose this would be if your actions preceding the suspension were against the Steam Susbscriber Agreement, which include:

1) Piracy or Hacking
2) Payment Fraud
3) Redeeming Fraudulent Gifts
4) Hijacking Accounts
5) Account "Phishing" and Deliberately Deceptive Activity

Steam doesn't suspend an account for no good reason. VAC banning can occur by accident or due to a program glitch, but account suspension is investigated throughly beforehand and is executed by a Steam Representative. In other words, you got caught.

What was my intention? You just affirmed my implied accusation all by yourself. Congratulations.

Manu propria.

Oh, and I almost forgot:

WTF? I can't get your idea at all.:confused:

After all, the old account isn't a great thing to talk, go to the strategy part.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.