• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [TW]DrGuppy

Final Map KF-MountainPass_Day and KF-MountainPass_Night

KF-MountainPassDay and KF-MountainPassNight ---------------------------------------- Download [KF-MountainPassNight.rom] edit: 9/30/2013 - Day Version is now an official map! New link is for the night version only. Author: Kevin 'DrGuppy' Butt Email: [email protected] Filename...
  2. [TW]DrGuppy

Beta Map KF-MountainPass_Beta3

KF-MountainPass_Beta3 ---------------------------------------- Download [FileFront] Author: Kevin 'DrGuppy' Butt Email: [email protected] Filename: KF-MountainPass_Beta3 Release Date: November 16th, 2009. Map Size: 10MB compressed / 36MB uncompressed Installation Simply unzip and place...
  3. [TW]DrGuppy

Level Design Static meshes not casting shadows on BSP.

Well, here's an odd problem I'm having at the moment. Static meshes in my map are not casting shadows on BSP, but they are casting shadows on everything else normally. Moving the BSP or statics and rebuilding does not fix the problem. Duplicating the statics also does not work. So far, the only...
  4. [TW]DrGuppy

Beta Map KF-MountainPass_Beta2

KF-MountainPass_Beta2 ---------------------------------------- Download [ModDB] Author: Kevin 'DrGuppy' Butt Email: [email protected] Filename: KF-MountainPass_Beta2 Release Date: October 2nd, 2009. Map Size: 11MB compressed / 38MB uncompressed Installation Simply unzip and place the...
  5. [TW]DrGuppy

Level Design Level appears fine in editor, completely washed out in game.

I'm on the verge of releasing MountainPass_Beta2 but I cannot seem to solve this one problem, and it's a big one. The level appears to be fine in the editor, but when I launch the game (via Steam or KFEd, no difference) everything is washed out as if it's getting some terrible bloom applied...
  6. [TW]DrGuppy

Beta Map KF-MountainPass_Beta1

KF-MountainPass_Beta1 ---------------------------------------- Download [FileFront] Author: Kevin 'DrGuppy' Butt Email: [email protected] Filename: KF-MountainPass_Beta1 Release Date: July 31st, 2009. Map Size: 8MB compressed / 29MB uncompressed Playable: Yes Installation Simply unzip...
  7. [TW]DrGuppy

Level Design Street1 texture changed in lastest patch.

Before the last patch this texture did not include any vertical or horizontal lines. Now it looks like this; The additional lines make this texture unsuitable for a road texture and now I'm forced to go through my map and replace it with something else. I'm also a little paranoid because I...
  8. [TW]DrGuppy

Level Design Missing Icons? Here's the Fix.

If you're missing the left panel icons in your Killing Floor Editor you will need to download this 51kb file. Download [Rapidshare.com] Download [Uploading.com] Download [Sendspace.com] Download [Mediafire.com] Then place here; C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\System This...
  9. [TW]DrGuppy

Level Design Maya 8.5 UV problem, Terrain Sector Size + Preset ms questions.

These questions really don't have anything to do with each other but I really didn't want to make a new thread for each so here they are; 1. I recently acquired Maya 8.5 for school which is nice, except when I want to import models into ROEd. I do the UV map for the model in Maya and then...
  10. [TW]DrGuppy

Level Design MIP Map Problems

The Problems: 1. Alpha textures (in this case, the field) fade out too quickly with MIP maps on. 2. Taking off MIP maps causes a 'shimmering' effect and FPS drops. This is because the entire field is now forced to render the 1024x1024 texture all the time and all these pixels fight for...
  11. [TW]DrGuppy

Beta Map RO-Leningrad [Beta 5]

"In January 1942 in the depths of an unusually cold winter, the city's food rations reached an all time low of only 125 grams (about 1/4 of a pound) of bread per person per day." Download Link: Rapidshare. MapOrchestra. To install the map simply download the file from the link above and...
  12. [TW]DrGuppy

Beta Map RO-Leningrad [Beta 4]

"The enemy is at the gate. It is a question of life and death." - A. A. Zhdanov Download Link: Map Orchestra. Server Admins: The RO-Leningrad_Beta4.rom.uz2 file goes into the main redirect direction of your redirect space. No special folder is needed for different files. Under...
  13. [TW]DrGuppy

Beta Map RO-Leningrad [Beta 3]

"Wipe the city of Petersburg off the face of the Earth... The defeat of the Soviet Union leaves no room for the continued existence of that large urban area." - Adolf Hitler Download Link: Map Orchestra, Thanks to JAKL for this .uz2 file link. RO-Leningrad_Beta3 by DrGuppy [Suggested...
  14. [TW]DrGuppy

Usable mortars!

Just going through my favourites list of websites for RO and I noticed that the Carpathian Crosses (http://www.carpathiancrosses.com/) Team has a working mortar in-game! I'm sure many people will be happy to see these added to the game (as seen by the millions of threads about them in the Ideas...
  15. [TW]DrGuppy

Beta Map RO-Leningrad [Beta 2]

"I watched my father and mother die - I knew perfectly well they were starving. But I wanted their bread more than I wanted them to stay alive. And they knew that about me too. That's what I remember about the blockade: that feeling that you wanted your parents to die because you wanted their...
  16. [TW]DrGuppy

Beta Map RO-Leningrad [Beta 1]

"Troy fell, Rome fell, Leningrad did not fall." Download Link: Map Orchestra RO-Leningrad_Beta1 by DrGuppy Date of Release: October 27, 2006. Please direct all feedback to me by Private Message (preferred) or to [email protected] Screenshots: Description: This is a Combined Arms...
  17. [TW]DrGuppy

2D Art Getting tank snow skins in-game?

Ok so Welt has made 3 snow skins for the KV1s, PzIII, and PzIVF1 for me to use in my Leningrad Streets map but I haven't been able to get them to work. First I need to know if it's possible to have them work from the myLevel packages? I really don't want people to have to download a seperate...
  18. [TW]DrGuppy

Level Design RO-LeningradStreets *WIP*

Finally, I get around to posting about this map! Ok so this is a map I originally started for the mod and even ported it over to Ostfront when the SDK came out but I had learnt so much (about Leningrad and mapping) during the mod-to-retail break that I decided to start over completely. The only...
  19. [TW]DrGuppy

3D & Animation Static Meshes in Maya PLE 7.0 to Ostfront?

Ok since the SDK came out I have been trying desperately to get my static meshes that I made in Maya Personal Learning Edition 7.0 into Ostfront but have had absolutely no luck. The closest I can get is exporting them into UnrealEd for UT2K4 but even then the UVs aren't aligned properly and the...
  20. [TW]DrGuppy

3D & Animation Need Russian Armoured Train Pictures/Blueprints/Models/etc.

Awhile ago I stumbled across this site and found a paragraph that perfectly fit a map that I am planning to make: "Armored trains were used during the battles of the Northern Caucasus, in the autumn of 1942. Often they made suicidal stands but proved willing to obey such...