• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon: Horzine M7A3 Medic Rifle

Well I can see it 2 on my Syncmaster (PX2370).....
@Mutterbutter
But we honestly don't have time to make awesome render shots... and btw I don't want to "show off" anything! We just enjoy making weapons and if other people enjoy our work 2 it's even better, but heck I don't do it for fame, money or anything else.
So if the render shots are the key feature of this I can't help you! I have enough work to do for University......
Honestly what would showing off stuff get me.... nothing... I just thought you fellas would like to enjoy a new weapon. My motivation to do this is just to get a new weapon for the medic and nothing else.
But some people just can argue.

So there are 2 Options:

1.) You consider this mod as unplayalbe, low quality and don't play it.
2.) Or wait and see

To all the others: Expect the release tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well I can see it 2 on my Syncmaster (PX2370).....
@Mutterbutter
But we honestly don't have time to make awesome render shots... and btw I don't want to "show off" anything! We just enjoy making weapons and if other people enjoy our work 2 it's even better, but heck I don't do it for fame, money or anything else.
So if the render shots are the key feature of this I can't help you! I have enough work to do for University......
Honestly what would showing off stuff get me.... nothing... I just thought you fellas would like to enjoy a new weapon. My motivation to do this is just to get a new weapon for the medic and nothing else.
But some people just can argue.

So there are 2 Options:

1.) You consider this mod as unplayalbe, low quality and don't play it.
2.) Or wait and see

To all the others: Expect the release tomorrow :)

Whatever dude. All I'm saying is that if I spent as much time working on something as you obviously did and I wanted to show it off to others as you obvious did, I would want it to look as good as possible.

Asking you to take a screenshot with a light background /so I can appreciate your hard work and obvious talent/ is not arguing. You do understand that is all that I was asking, right? A light background so I could see the model. I have no idea how complicated the modeling program is, but I am assuming changing the background color is trivial. So you had three choices; Either tell me that you weren't going to change the background color, take a new screenshot, or complain about my post. Two of those choices are damn near immediate and one takes a bit of time. You choose the one that takes a bit of time.

Look, if you want to hide your work, go ahead. I don't care. I don't know why you would want to. You feel free to display, or obscure, your work any way you want. I just can't believe you went to the "You complained that you couldn't see the work clearly so you are complaining that it crappy work and you don't appreciate everything I do" card.

So the bottom line is we are not arguing. I just wanted to see your model in a clear screenshot. If you don't want to provide one, then don't.

Reactions: HaTeMe and CupofMud
Upvote 0
Yeah as Gregs said... The next screenshots you'll get will be ingame ones. I dont have time for the other stuff.

So you have time to post ingame screenshots but not a single screenshot with a light background that I requested? Why didn't you just say at the beginning "I'm just gonna post the screenshots I want and how I want."? Could have saved a lot of time.

Upvote 0
So you have time to post ingame screenshots but not a single screenshot with a light background that I requested? Why didn't you just say at the beginning "I'm just gonna post the screenshots I want and how I want."? Could have saved a lot of time.

Shut it.

Everyone else would rather have JC work on the actual gun rather than make a screenshot just for you.

Upvote 0
Or if you could turn up your brightness, then you will be less of an arse. ;)
Good day, sir.

Upvote 0
Or if you could turn up your brightness, then you will be less of an arse. ;)
Good day, sir.

No, I don't think that would do it. Anyway, I'm not adjusting my monitor for someone who wants to post a dimly lit dark weapon against a dark background.

What is really funny is I'm only requesting a screenshot where I can clearly see the weapon in all its glory. Jack-Carver is willing to post screenshots but not change the background color for one of them. He then obviously gets frustrated by thinking I am complaining about his work or something. Everyone else seems to I'm out of line for simply requesting a screenshot with a light background.

This has been very interesting. Pointless, but interesting.

Upvote 0
I see pretty grey rectangles. Some pretty dark grey rectangles. A green glow and a pistol grip. Looks awesome. And before someone says something about my monitor, I've got a 30" hardware calibrated S-IPS screen.

But hey, if you want to show off your work by displaying a dimly lit dark weapon against a dark background, go for it.

This took me about 5 seconds to do with ms paint. Not being an jerk , just dropping some peace in the forums.

Attachments

• horizine m7a3 edit.jpg
    horizine m7a3 edit.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0