• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Hey BEEEEEES, does that thing about the flare refer to the fact that monsters die/disappear when they walk directly over them? If it does, then I'm kicking myself for not recording the epic flare Pat kill.

P.S. Sry Loose for getting you involved with this mod and screwing up your server... :S

P.P.S. hey Lethal, what's the addy of the server I was playing on with you the other day...I know it wasn't the WTF mod, but still was fun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hey,

A few people have asked, so here's the exact same .bat and killingfloor.ini I have used without problems for my own dedicated server of wtfmut.

check the attachments.

you can search for "wtfmut" in the .ini(.txt) to get to the relevant areas quickly.

Attachments

• KillingFloor.ini.txt
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • dedicated server-DeathBasin-Hard-WTFMut and WTFZombies.bat.txt
    261 bytes · Views: 0
Upvote 0
V1.2 is out! Check post 1 as usual for the download link and some info.

This is a code update, so all you need is a tiny zip file if you already have the v1.1 resources files installed.

Changes introduced in v1.2 are as follows

perk poker primary-fire bug fixed, perks cycle in order as shown on the knife

flaregun flares bugfix

all special equip (self destruct, flaregun, lethal injection) added to shop- thanks for the increased shop array TWI!

penetrating shot on SA80

ironsights lunging on fire axe and chainsaw for berserkers only
after each lunge, there's a short rest period where you can't lunge (3 seconds)
you often hit guys during a lunge on the downard sweep, which means that lunging
will almost always give you the death-from-above damage bonus

special fx for death from above bonus display properly for the host on listen
servers and in solo mode

medics are not slowed down at all when firing machine pistol/dualies, or the MP7M2
movement does not increase recoil for machine pistol/dualies (medics only)

medics receive a modest increase to max ammo capacity with machine pistol/dualies, MP7M2, or deagle/dual-deagles
which tops out at +25% max ammo capacity

berserker gets a sizeable discount on throwing knives
>carry up to 11 throwing knives as zerker

throwing knives actually point blade-forward now when you throw them
...still needs some work

firebug <3 M79CF
In the hands of a Firebug, the M79CF fires Incidiary rounds that
explode in a blast of searing heat and turn the surrounding area
into a rolling inferno for 10 seconds

any damage whatsoever will enrage MeatPounders
they have a bit more health
only replace fleshpounds

Maulers begin charging almost immediately when they spot players, and
tend to move and attack at the same time
Maulers cannot be stunned
their charging speed is a little slower

slugs are more accurate

mp7m2 has less max spread

as I am personally SUPER tired of seeing a million warnings/errors
in server logs because the map doesn't have at least one
ammo and weapon pickup, I have added functionality to
WTFMut to quash these errors by making sure that at least
one of each is in the map.

Upvote 0
Hey, anyone having problems with WTFMut not being loaded due to not being able to find 2k4Menus.utx?

Currently working with nubbers to get to the root of that issue...

-and also, I still didn't forget about doing something to help people new to the mut figure out the perk poker/ perk selection, it just didn't make it in there this time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey, anyone having problems with WTFMut not being loaded due to not being able to find 2k4Menus.utx?

Currently working with nubbers to get to the root of that issue...

-and also, I still didn't forget about doing something to help people new to the mut figure out the perk poker/ perk selection, it just didn't make it in there this time.

I had that problem before when I first installed WTF. I'm guessing that their server is missing the 2k4Menus.utx in their texture folder. But it is also very easy to fix. Just grab the 2k4Menus.utx from the Texture folder from their own KF folder and upload it using FTP onto the server Texture folder.

Upvote 0
I am looking at loading this on one of our servers. I need to know if it is working good or if there is a problem. I see that not many servers are running this mod and those that are have little to no players. Is this due to glitchyness of the mod or what?

It works pretty well. It's just that it's not as well known as it should be.

Upvote 0