• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
More weapons

More weapons

Come on what do you waiting for? Release the pack. My suggestion is to make a weapons pack. AK 47 is good but why nobody talks about the modern version AK 74? Add a grenade launchers to AK's night vision scopes, remove the stupid cowboy 1860's lver action rifle (what modern squad uses this crap?) and add a modern bolt or semi auto action sniper rifle like Dragunov, Barett BMG 50 cal, Remington etc endless list pick one
Katana is good but why only one sword? Give a choice. Add many weapons not only two weapons. Bulpup is good but not enough.
Add submachine guns, machine pistols, machineguns, 6-8 barrels vulcans. Not like serious sam machinegun to need rotating time but to fire immediately like the real vulcan. Also you calculate the fire temp of the guns to not look stupid. Till now your calculations are good keep it that way. You can also add a break barrel grenade launcher (terminator 2 movie style)
But do not limit with 2 weapons add much more. Also add much more skins thousand skins. Dont be lazy if you want to make money you need to make a big pack at least 20 new weapons and at least 20 new skins and at least 20 new maps. Because i will not give even a cent for only 2 weapons and 4 skins and 1 map.
Add also a instagib mod or mutator (everybody even patriarch dies at first hit at head or heart no matter with what weapon but you die also on first hit:D the rule is for all one hit = dead)
Vulcan has 7500-10000 RPM so 500 bulets are fired for no more than 5 sec if you hold the trigger after that you are out of ammo so it is fair right?
And night maps and nightvision scopes.
Add mines,minethrowers, armored vehicles. For example on the last wave monsters are grouped around a vehicle or tank if you kill the all monsters get on the tank or helicopter and use it against the patriarch. Patriarch dies on 1,2,3 or 4 hits depending on the difficulty beginer - 1, normal -2, hard -3, suicidal 4 same hits are also and for the tank, plane, heli etc so that is fair right? Patriarch can shoot with anti aircraft cannon or rockts, or with anti tank rockets against the tank. I think that is fair.
For 3 months you add only 4 skins? Come on! Dont be lazy! Even CS have more skins and maps. Do something because we get bored from waiting and no progress.:mad::(

Upvote 0
Dont be lazy if you want to make money you need to make a big pack at least 20 new weapons and at least 20 new skins and at least 20 new maps. Because i will not give even a cent for only 2 weapons and 4 skins and 1 map.

raging idiot more like it.

guess what, the 2 new weapons and 1 new map is FREE

do you know how much work it takes to make even ONE map?! or what about just one new weapon??? do you have any idea what you are talking about???

Upvote 0
Well, I'm sure I might piss off a few people here, but if you are so impatient that you are bored waiting for some updates, get a life. Let them finish the updates properly. Don't you think that as soon as they are done, they will release them? Sheesh :rolleyes:

By the way, I have NO life and I can be patient and not bored :p

I don't want to be a fraud. :D

Upvote 0