• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Only thing that would help the KF metascore would be them dropping that bs 45 score that those L4D fanboys gave it (notice the high score they gave L4D ;))......that was a clear attack at a "rival" game and completely non-relevant to the rating on top of the fact it dropped the average score way down. KF deserves a solid 80-83.

but anyway, the new content should be great and hopefully will pull in mucho $$$$ for TW to put towards ROHOS, while keeping me busy until that bad boy is released :D
Yeah I noticed that too. If it's a rival attack then it's not a true rating at all. They just hate the game because it's a rival to L4D. If you ask me they should be tied to chairs while being lit on fire

Upvote 0
Does that mean it's coming out soon? :D

DLC pack is nice, by the way! I think that's a good bunch of characters to add. Are there gonna be alot of DLC's?

I think they have a lot of future planned content for Killing Floor !

I say to myself if i support Tripwire by buying Skin .... they certainly release some new stuff !

Its not like scammer business team *cough* ValvEA *cough*

Upvote 0
Yeah I noticed that too. If it's a rival attack then it's not a true rating at all. They just hate the game because it's a rival to L4D. If you ask me they should be tied to chairs while being lit on fire

yeah that's why i really don't look at the scores before i buy a game......i look at the game itself and form my own opinions because i just don't trust those "professional raters", many of which those websites/magazines etc... i've never heard of (especially Absolute Games...that link to the review was in freekin RUSSIAN :eek:).

only thing i trust is the user ratings....i want to see what NORMAL gamers like myself think of the game. KF user rating was 8.9/10, which is pretty darn good considering L4D user rating was high, but only 9.4/10 which if you compare the two, KF meta of 71, L4D meta 89???? thats like a 7.1/10 and a 8.9/10 which is a 18% difference compared to the 5% difference in the user ratings.

you know, i just realized that the same thing happened to TW's first game with RO getting it's meta skewed by a pathetic 40 score by G4TV......it still got a decent 81, but i would say it should have at least a solid 85....oh and look at that! again the USERS got the rating right giving an 8.5/10! oh "professional" nerds and how i hate thee so! nerds as in reveiwers......you guys who make the games are "cool nerds" :D

Upvote 0
Everyone seems to be hyperventilating about Heaby Metal content pack already. I don't think it is very healthy for them to keep them waiting too long. :D

In the meantime, follow these instructions:
If you are hyperventilating, which can be described as shallow, rapid and uncontrollable breathing, sensation of "pins and needles" in your extremities, dizziness and blurring of vision, breathing into a paper bag helps to alleviate symptoms. Try to stay calm at all times and don't panic. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0