• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Series] The Walking Dead

Do they even have to feed them? If they had to be fed, wouldn't they all die of starvation eventually? :D

My question is how long until they all rot away? I mean, they're obviously decomposing, so eventually they'll get to the point where they're not a mobile threat anymore. How persistent is the agent? How long until it decays?

Upvote 0
The barn concept has some major loopholes lol.
They have been at that farm for days, how did anyone not get near it at some point in time? Ofcourse if someone had come close the zombies MIGHT have been quiet enough to not hear them, but what when Andrea fired her rifle? Surely that should have excited them, considering Hershel seems to be very much against guns and therefor it can be assumed gunshots were still rare to them.
This is the first time I've felt compelled to nitpick about this show though :p

Upvote 0
I'm really not a fan of how they seem to be dragging everything needlessly out. Sometimes it's good for pacing, all the time it's just frustrating.

I could nitpick more, but it seems stupid that as soon as the zombies see Glen upstairs in the barn that they'd decide to go for the door all of a sudden.
He didn't come through and is not even near where he is when they see him, so why do they all of a sudden go "Oh a human! Actually let's push on that door over there..."

The whole farm situation was around 50-60 pages of comic, I find it quite frustrating that they've decided to pad out this particular part of the story into 4+ episodes

Upvote 0
Can't say I was expecting the little scene with andrea and shane in the car. I guess in the end it could add to the drama.

Also as what you guys have said with the barn, its true its family. But what if it has another perpose ( I havnt read the comic novely things) but assuming that the farm house rarely getts walkers heading toward them, maybe other walkers some how understand that other walkers are in the area, like its there territory and that other walkers shouldn't go near. Or something I don't know but it was just a thought.

Upvote 0
I've been thinking about the title - and more and more I think it refers more to the group and not the acual zombies. In essence, they, the survivors, are "The Walking Dead" - their own worst enemy, and sooner or later their internal fighting will end up getting them all killed. Just like what would happen if you put a group of different individuals together and expect them to cooperate.

So for me, the series is becoming not actually about actually fighting zombies, like I expected, but more about how a group of humans can manage to survive and live together in such a world.

At the moment, they're not doing too well...

Upvote 0