• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mysterious picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube - It's A Jackal (Family Guy)

Insert your guess <Here> repeat it many times.

If I'd do that with my accent "a new zed" would turn into "a new nuclear mutated cyber space gorilla with rocketlaunchers." O. o

EDIT: Apparently nobody mentioned it yet, not sure, too lazy to read all of it. But I think everyone forgot about what we will really get... A official mission mode and official maps right? I remember Yoshiro mentioning something about that. ^-^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I secretly hope that in the end, it's just some picture to advertise KF and nothing new will be added at all.

It's not very secretive then... :D

And why would you want nothing to be added? Fresh is good, especially if it means they were capable of culling enough time from ROHOS development to give a little gift to all of us KF fans.

But I think everyone forgot about what we will really get... A official mission mode and official maps right? I remember Yoshiro mentioning something about that. ^-^

That's a much more sensible guess then female character models....but how would you express that in pictorial format?

Upvote 0
If I'd do that with my accent "a new zed" would turn into "a new nuclear mutated cyber space gorilla with rocketlaunchers." O. o

EDIT: Apparently nobody mentioned it yet, not sure, too lazy to read all of it. But I think everyone forgot about what we will really get... A official mission mode and official maps right? I remember Yoshiro mentioning something about that. ^-^

We shall see . . . :D

ULUVLOLCHAIR.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.