• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] HUD Slot Machines

Nice new idea! I tested the mut and it works perfectly fine.

Is there a way to be able to let the slots HUD remain there instead of disappearing?

I would like to be able to see the pictures i have obtained.

[EDIT] I read through some of the previous posts. I suppose sounds would be nice. But admins should be allowed to chose whether or not to enable the sounds.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Did you add the addon mutator name to the command line as well?

I edited the config file first and no go. Then I followed the directions and edited the MutSlotMachine.ini and it
worked. I just added it in the voting Gme Config to keep it on from map to map. Thanks.

Which leads me to my next question. I maid a uz2 from the add on u and placed in redirect folder. But when I join the server it says SlotsAddOn but downloads very slow. All other uz2 on that server work well. Is that normal for a u file. Or am i doing it wrong again?

Trying on a 6 player dedicated. Thanks

Attachments

• Shot00095.jpg
    Shot00095.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Which leads me to my next question. I maid a uz2 from the add on u and placed in redirect folder. But when I join the server it says SlotsAddOn but downloads very slow. All other uz2 on that server work well. Is that normal for a u file. Or am i doing it wrong again?
It is not normal, make sure you have correct capital letters on the redirect file name "SlotsAddOn.u.uz2" as-well as the entries in the "MutSlotMachine.ini".

Upvote 0
I edited the config file first and no go. Then I followed the directions and edited the MutSlotMachine.ini and it
worked. I just added it in the voting Gme Config to keep it on from map to map. Thanks.

Trying on a 6 player dedicated. Thanks

If you are running a linux server, file names are case sensitive. Make sure your .U file and uz2 file have the same name(including capitalization).

Upvote 0
i want to extend the mutator but i always get the same error:

Superclass SlotCard of class TeamHealCard not found

so pls can you tell me whats wrong?
You must make sure this mod comes in EditPackages before your own mod:
EditPackages=KFMod
EditPackages=KFChar
EditPackages=KFGui
EditPackages=MutSlotMachine
EditPackages=YourOwnMod

Upvote 0