• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Locking The Build For Content Update

Also if nailing Zeds (heads or whole) to a wall with a crossbow bolt is not a thing, it should be

That would be funny!
biggrin.gif

Upvote 0
Bloat abilities
  • Slashing Attack
  • Puke
  • Lay Mines
Will it be exploding piles of poop? :D

Removed recoil kick when jumping and firing
Does it mean that player camera is unaffected by recoil when in the air, or that the character doesn't get additional momentum when firing mid-air? Because the latter would be actually a big support nerf vs biggies...

Increased speed of equip and putaway of all weapons by 60%
Fleshpound will no longer perma-rage, and Scrake will no longer insta-rage when they are among the last few remaining Zeds
Well done! :)

Upvote 0
Indeed, I think the only interesting ZED to play is Husk. Not only you can shot from far away, you can also attack with your flamethrower when people get close... and if needed, suicide !

That's pretty cool :D

Now, maybe stalker could be interesting... but the problem is you don't do enough damage on your own to be a real threat.

Upvote 0
Now, maybe stalker could be interesting... but the problem is you don't do enough damage on your own to be a real threat.
Im willing to bet the balance will be way off either for the humans or Zeds.... I'm just hoping that it works. Then maybe some coders can get some mutators in the works and modd the damage and health(ie ProjectOne) and Webadmin is fully fuctional...it may turn out to be interesting gameplay.
rolleyes.gif

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
NICE! Love the balance changes, new weapons look and sound awesome, and I greatly look forward to seeing more balance changes and the rest of sharpshooter.

Just two questions:
  • Sometime soon will we get a peak at sharpshooter's skill tree (soon being 1-2 weeks)?
  • Will bloat be getting that acidic jelly looking attack in the normal game (maybe a difficulty specific attack like the husk has)?

Upvote 0
NICE! Love the balance changes, new weapons look and sound awesome, and I greatly look forward to seeing more balance changes and the rest of sharpshooter.

Just two questions:
  • Sometime soon will we get a peak at sharpshooter's skill tree (soon being 1-2 weeks)?
  • Will bloat be getting that acidic jelly looking attack in the normal game (maybe a difficulty specific attack like the husk has)?

1) Believe it is mostly designed out so will try and get approval for that after this update goes out

2) For the moment no. Some of the human controlled zeds have new abilities that will remain unique to them for now. We want to see how they play out and many of them would require some advanced zed AI that would be beyond their current scope of work.

Upvote 0
While it's awesome to get a kill feed (if we gettin that) but instead of:

+clot
+clot
+clot

feed, it'd be a bit more clear if it was like so:

clot
2 clot
gorefast
3 clot
2 gorefast

feed, (this is kills happening in a quick succession so it'd be easier for say demo/firebug to know how many they killed.

As for the Zed unique abilities, the bloat mines are certainly something that could make bloats in general a bit more hazardous even if it increases their time to come to the players.

Hell they could even leave behind a trail of acidic diarrhea that damages and slows or applies just the basic bile effect.

Also what does the Alpha Clot roar do? Rage nearby trash zeds?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Maybe a stupid question but... do Husks actually have a default flamethrower attack at the moment? I can only recall ever seeing them fire their cannon at range, or attacking melee with it. Perhaps I am just too used to running at them and shooting rather than waiting for a short-range flamethrower attack, but if it's something they don't have at the moment then could you please add it?

Upvote 0
Maybe a stupid question but... do Husks actually have a default flamethrower attack at the moment? I can only recall ever seeing them fire their cannon at range, or attacking melee with it. Perhaps I am just too used to running at them and shooting rather than waiting for a short-range flamethrower attack, but if it's something they don't have at the moment then could you please add it?
They do have that, however only at Suicidal and Hell on Earth.

Upvote 0