• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
oldschool
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers Featured content About

• Say, you think you can fix kf2 bots mutator? I believe Marco left the source for that. I'd really love to play with bots but seeing as your the only one fixing marco's mods, I figured i'd ask. good job on keeping this scene alive can't thank you enough brother.
    oldschool
    oldschool
    Hmm I was actually just recently looking over that. I came to a section that was just beyond my ability. I will keep at it though and let you know.
    B
    Bozeefus
    Cool, that's very awesome to hear! Thanks for keeping this games modding community alive.
    Hello odschool, how are you?
    Can you help me with a question? Can you tell me some program to decompile .u files?
    I use the EU Explorer program but I think that this program does not follow the codes like the original file source.
    oldschool
    oldschool
    That is the best option that I know of for doing what you would like to do, other than asking the author for the source directly.
    B
    BoJack
    Thanks for replying.
    Hi! Can you tell me please how you copied (which folder to which place / folder) the Kiling floor 2 server achievements mutator? I copied the Classes folder into the BrewedPC, and the ServerAchievements.u too. Into the Engine.ini, and in the webadmin I wrote ServerActors=ServerAchievements.SAMutator.

I start the server, but happenst nothing. I can't open with F4 the menu, and in the webadmin at serverinfo not written as other (eg Half life mutator, or Ext mutator)

Thanks in advance your answere,

Isty!
    oldschool
    oldschool
    Wow srry i havent used that in awhile. I know the .u goes in the brewed directory. yes you make it a serveractor in pcserverkfengine.ini. The config file goes in the config directory. Then you need to edit the keybindfile in the INT directory to make F4 work. It was a long time ago I dont remember if that everything. Hope it helps. Goodluck.
    Hiya, please friend me on Steam"[SLS]TOPSGT. I want to get to the bottom of this no connect thing with ServerExt. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…