• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Good match in the beta now! Come! Come!

on my way e: lol 2,5 gig update my ***
  2. H

rifle for saper and pionner

I like playing as an Engineer but does this really work for you? To me, it seems like they have the power of fire crackers... for kids. Of course only when used against infantry, as an anti-tank weapon they're great. OT: REMOVE THE GLUE ON THE SATCHEL CHARGES!
  3. H

Affirmation Thread

Goten: Definitely knows what he's doing. Active in VoIP and overall a good player, especially Commander. Spoona: He's got very good aiming skills. Pisses me off :D but still to be set apartfrom other players.
  4. H

"Enemy over there!" - any use?

Good evening, I was wondering if spotting an enemy (standard Z button) is of any use. For instance, I noticed that the mark stays only for like 2 seconds. Also I would like to know if other team members can even see it. I tried it several times when I heard players of my team use this function...
  5. H

Minor bug with SVT and PPSH Reload

thats normal, because there is already 1 bullet in the chamber. you should be able to fire 11 rounds then edit: althought i'm not sure why this doesn't work with pistols
  6. H

[Error] About 30% of the time problems whilst equipping the scoped SVT

Catagory: other Reproducibility: random/ sometimes at the beginning of a new round Summary: It happens mostly when you're trying to spawn as a Marksman at the beginning of the round. But sometimes still happens when you spawn in the middle of the game. Description: So you're a Veteran...
  7. H

New Firearms? New Vehicles?

at 12 am? lol
  8. H

Lets see some screenshots!

Nightvision Scope?
  9. H

Longest Kill Distance

266 on running target.
  10. H

Riflemen unlock idea... What do you think?

Yeah me too, but since TWI implemented it and it's not a community suggestion.. :p really? well, didn't know that. if that is true it makes your suggestion more realistic. but if you raise the point of only 100 MKBs being deployed in stalingrad, the same could go with the enfields.
  11. H

mh yeah, afterwards i realized you meant the lee enfield :p are you sure that the british sent enfields to russia? or that german soldiers could keep captured ones? i'm not so much of a historian but i doubt that
  12. H

10 round M1903 Springfield? since when?
  13. H

Funny Screenshots - Share Yours!

funny thing, i took this screenshot in the EXCACT same moment the round ended :p
  14. H

"I have 6 feet of Russia for you!"

Yeah, now that you mention that, I could have really come up with this by myself. I know the expression six feet under, but me being a german haven't thought about that in the first place.
  15. H

"I have 6 feet of Russia for you!"

What does he mean by saying that? His size? 6 feet of Russian territory? Clearly not his dick. ??? Please tell me if someone knows.
  16. H

Super-Scope or what?

and i didnt get it till now -.-' and now its not funny anymore
  17. H

Super-Scope or what?

Hi, took this screenshot some weeks ago and stumbled over it today. I picked up a K98 Sniper Rifle and the reticle was somehow deformed like this: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/2011112300001v.jpg/ Is this the normal lvl 50 upgrade or just some bug?
  18. H

a website with stats of maps and balance

when using the scoped k98 you seem to load always +1 bullet into the chamber, unless you reaload 4 or 5 bullets. dont remember about the regular k98 right now
  19. H

[Crash] Constant crashing when first starting game(sp&mp)

i have a similar issue. when i first launch the game i can play fine for about 20 minutes or so, then it crashes. but when i try to restart the game and play on, i last literally 1 minute or less on the server, then it crashes again. tried 6 times in a row, got 6 crashes in a row. occured since...
  20. H

TT33, Pistol sniping at 191 meters

lol i thought i was vasily zaitsev when i scored this one