• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

3D & Animation Blender FBX Export issues

Using the FBX convertor to convert to 2009 doesn't seem to work either. I might have to stick to the blender psa/psk export.
  2. W

3D & Animation AnimSet Viewer

Yea I realise I wasn't particularly clear. I think you're right I don't remember ever doing it with the arms but only with 3rd person character animations.
  3. W

Thanks for the reply, I'm using the latest version and tried on an 2011 UDK both worked. I can't get any older version because they seem to have been removed. I tried using the FBX Converter, not sure I tried FBX2009, will give it a go any let you know.
  4. W

Code Suggestion Box

Exposing methods to C++ -> DLLBind, i'm not sure it still exists but to say the're is already something in UE3/UDK for this. -> http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/DLLBind.html But I think this would be great!! I asked for this in RO2 sadly from what I was told it didn't work anymore. As for not...
  5. W

3D & Animation AnimSet Viewer

Trying to use the editor and the animset viewer to check how my skeletal mesh import worked. I am unable to see if the bones align correctly when using 2 meshes though the mesh tab. Neither does the socket manager work. Am I missing something here?
  6. W

Code Suggestion Box

From what I understand its UE3 and pretty close to the latest UDK builds with some custom TWI code.
  7. W

Code Suggestion Box

I can only speak for RO2, but make dynamic content less a hassle to load especially concerning the network side of things? By that I mean less hardscripted stuff defining what classes are to be used for lowers classes (level system)... If that makes any sense... Bit drunk right now so I will be...
  8. W

Level Design Important Info for Mapping

A learning process like anything else. :)
  9. W

Well I have a solution, I am able import if I first import the Skeletal Mesh into the udk(latest release) then export then reimport into RO2 SDK........ Hardly streamlined though.... does anyone know any way to import elements with command line arguments or maybe even in unrealscript...
  10. W

Hey, Doing some modeling with blender and i'm having trouble exporting skeletal meshes in FBX format to the RO2 SDK. Importing the same FBX file into the UDK works. If I import a skeletal mesh from the SDK say the m12 shotgun into blender then export it with blender as an FBX file, importing...
  11. W

What are the small dots on the corner of your screen in realism mode?

I see what you mean, but it's not like its a hidden hack and a big part of the game in my opinion is figuring out what gives you an edge though i concede this feels alot more gamey then understanding how to move from cover to cover. I like the feature just as much as I like the zooming feature...
  12. W

We are testing Search and Destroy Gameplay all this week

By the way, does anyone how you can find an account based on account name and not nickname?
  13. W

Hah well hear this! I made my first steam account to buy RO1(warishell is the actual name of the account with some numbers), and actually lost access to it, it is registered under another email which is now used by someone else, anyway pretty messed up, would be cool to get it back valve! :)...
  14. W

I would avoid accusing people of not being around for RO1 because they wern't signed on the forum at some date, I've been playing RO since the mod days and I only signed onto this when RO2 was coming out.
  15. W

Western Mod

I started something like this, but I would only be willing to continue on it if I get some help, especially artists because i am more of a coder, though i have some experience with getting assets ingame... I posted about it here. No one has approached me... ->...
  16. W

Code DLLBind Classes

Just like to state I am still interested in what this might amount to. If the're is stll hope for this? I have a small project for RO2 on the backburner that would greatly benefit from DLLBind Classes...
  17. W

Waffen ss skins

Great work dibbler! :)
  18. W

Waffen ss skins

Okay i'm guessing an update on the situation is needed: Just so people know the skins have been tested in singleplayer and work, the issue at that moment was getting it to work in multiplayer which is now resolved. Another issue though, has creeped up since this and i'm having alot of...
  19. W

3D & Animation Failed to merge source meshes

Hey, Working on kaminski's waffenss skins I ran into an issue I didn't before, and I have no real way of understanding why this happens (I assume its something happening in the c++ code). When I load a game up with the new skins and try to spawn them, i get this log message "Failed to merge...
  20. W

Code DLLBind Classes

Awesome Yosh. Thx for the quick response.