• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gaming or Sex?

First and foremost....you poor souls that equate fapping with sex really need to get out more :rolleyes:

Games vs sex is quite the conundrum....or perhaps a Catch 22 of sorts.

Alas, for the past 15 years or so I have been playing video games until the wee hours of the morning just biding time until the wife reached the peak of her sex drive (sometime around 40). (You young bucks will soon discover that kids = no more sex) Anyway, back to riddle.....

Well when that season I'd been pining for finally arrived, alas, I was unable to perform. Though I'm my wife's senior by nine years, I was pretty sure it wasn't an age thing for me. Not to worry. During my wait the miracle of the 'little blue pill' was invented. Unfortunately, the only effect it has on me is to give me a headache......My woes have to be the result of excessive gaming.

Moral of the story......get it now. Save the gaming for later......:cool:

Upvote 0
masturbation is much maligned - the act itself is performed with far more genuine love and affection than sex often is.
I don't know, man. Personally, when I'm fapping I don't feel love or affection for myself at all. :/
Sex, however, I could never have with someone I don't love. Don't care who it is. Kudos if you can. Seriously. Probably much more normal and healthier, but I couldn't do it.

Not that hot strangers often ask me and put me in an awkward position...:rolleyes:
Life is pretty comfortable that way. (<-- masterfully putting a positive spin on it! Yay, go me!)

Reactions: SiC-Disaster
Upvote 0
Maybe I'm a sick romantic, but not hurting someone's dick isn't really a sign of "genuine love and affection" to me.:p

Aside from minor misunderstandings and harmless accidents due to inexperience I've never been with someone who hurt me either. Nothing a "heyyy, careful with those" or a "mind the teeth" can't clear right up. Couple of seconds and a chuckle later it's all forgotten. I appreciate that it must have seemed sexy in her head, you know.
And I used to be the same well-meaning awkward dope with nothing but good intentions. Who am I kidding, still am... Not gonna pretend I'm Don Juan's fat brother Fatso Disgustez
mexican.gif
here. But that's the key. The good intentions. It's really hard to physically hurt a person if you don't mean to.

Which leads me to an uncomfortable question that I'm just going to ask anyway: You're gay, right, shouldn't this reduce the potential for well-meaning but potentially hurtful ideas quite a bit? I hate to sound clich

Reactions: DraKon2k
Upvote 0
Lol!

Well, if the enjoyment is mutual... You know there's people out there who dig pain, after all!
Yeah, I know. I don't get it, but I know.

Though nobody hook up my metal bedframe to a car battery or anything like that. :( I'm totally not a fan of pain or roughness in general.
That's what I was after.
Though I was thinking more along the lines of a Bernardo Bertolucci and less along the lines of a Luc Besson.
Your little throwaway line just had me a little worried there.:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0