• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
EvilHobo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• Excelleeeent. I'm available once it reaches beta stages :D
    (don't forget to replace crap with epics)
    I assume you will be making at least one map for HoS.. so here's my idea. At the 2 minute till round end mark - a double rainbow appears across the sky. It would be.. so intense *sobs*
    Holy jumping Hobos, you're back! Going to make a Kriegstadt_final any time soon? :)
    Needs more cowbell.
    Also, stop being a pottymouth so Zips can't infraction you all teh Zeit.
    I suppose this goes out as a general answer, but at the moment progress on the 3D Audio mutator has come to a halt. As much as I would like to get a working version available, the issues surrounding Unreal code replication prevent me from getting the mutator working.
    hello,
    I just want to know if you are still working on the 3dAudio mutator.
    If it worked online just as it does offline it would be amazing.
    I really look forward to its release, so just wanted to ask.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…