• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gaming or Sex?

Generally speaking, I have to go with sex.

But it hugely depends on how the question is to be understood.

If it's a general choice between a lifetime full of sex but with no gaming or vice versa, I would definately chose bangin.

If it's just on one occasion you have to decide between sex or gaming, it's very circumstancial what to chose. There have been singular times when I actually preferred gaming over sex.

Once when my GF was out for a week, but returned a day early and I had already... er... exhausted myself that day because I was bored all day long.

Or back when the relationship was fresh and we were copulating like rodents and I haven't yet broken my gaming habits to her, there were tims when I'd rather played a video game than havong a second or third go that day.

Reactions: DraKon2k
Upvote 0
39521830197227984573317.jpg

Upvote 0
Well, then I choose both, since I can fap while gaming, or even while reading forums... :)

Oh jeez. It just feels really wierd to be speaking to someone whilst they're doing things that are dirty. Nothing wrong with the whole thing itself, but I don't want to be interacting with someone at that time.

"Wanna play KF?"
"Naw"
"How about RO?"
"Naw"
"Something else?"
"Naw"
"Wanna dick around on webcam?"
"Naw"
"Why not?"
"Fapping."

440.jpg

Last edited: