• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your highest kills in a game?

Woah, hold on a second mate

Woah, hold on a second mate

That's nothing to be proud of. You could have at least killed a few gorefasts before they attacked your friends. Or maybe a rogue clot that came from behind.

Seriously, instead of them losing precious armor on suicidal and thinking ,"oh well if it hits them I'll just heal them after," is stupid.

A rogue clot from behind?

We were in the tunnel next to the cheap gate.
There is no "behind"

The team worked well and was fully aware of my intentions, and had been since my earlier attempt at that.

I can pull my weight as medic, and if they could pull their weight as their respective perks, and they did, then it would be, and was, fine.

Next to no-one died during the whole game.

The setup was:

2 sharpies with Xbow/M14 at the cheap gate side, the one people use to get kills through without being attacked,

a commando, and another perk, on the other side, and a sharpie with a Xbow on the car in the middle.

I'm proud of this achievement.

The team was fine. They had the skills to pull it off.

You could have at least killed a few gorefasts before they attacked your friends.

This defeats the whole purpose of what i was trying to achieve.
Maybe you didn't understand what i meant.

I didn't get 0 kills by accident, anthacy.

I deliberately went out with the intention to get 0 kills, not "lol let them die, i'll heal them after." And with this in mind, i did what any self-respecting medic would have done, i put myself between the gorefasts and others so that i spared my teammates damage.

Now, with the limitation of not being able to kill anything, i had to step up my game, anthracy. I meatshielded, healed better and misdirected attention from my teammates onto myself.

I suppose you had to be there in order to understand what i'm talking about. It's one thing to mindlessly insult me when i tell you about what i've done, it's another to look at it from my perspective.
The way the team was set up was so that "precious armour" isn't as precious. Seriously anthracy, if you think armour was precious in that particular game, armour was just handy, not precious.

I don't know who you've been playing with anthracy, but my friends are skilled enough not to need armour.

Upvote 0
That's nothing to be proud of. You could have at least killed a few gorefasts before they attacked your friends. Or maybe a rogue clot that came from behind.

Seriously, instead of them losing precious armor on suicidal and thinking ,"oh well if it hits them I'll just heal them after," is stupid.

Not neccessarily, think of the money saving on ammo and weaponry that can be given to teammates to replenish their armour :)

But still I would get bored just healing all round :)

Upvote 0
The team was fine. They had the skills to pull it off.

Now, with the limitation of not being able to kill anything, i had to step up my game, anthracy. I meatshielded, healed better and misdirected attention from my teammates onto myself.

I don't know who you've been playing with anthracy, but my friends are skilled enough not to need armour.

What about wave 1? If you're friends are skilled, they probly don't need to be healed against clots. You could have knife'd a few to save everyone else ammo.

So, throughout the entire game, you only had a medic gun and new armor every round? Gave everyone else the extra money, I suppose.

Upvote 0
I never remembered my highest kills, but i am proud of my lowest.

As a medic, on suicidal, 6man team on WestLondon. I got 0 kills the entire game.

I focused solely on healing.

I even got the (imaginary) achievement "pacifist".

Fk yeah that was awesome. The play style is different, because you rely on your teammates to kill everything, so it brings teamwork into it.

But yeah, 0 kills on suicidal. Try to beat that.

GRRRR!!!! I've gotten so close to that. Went a whole 6 man suicidal game on farm with 6 kills. I was door man, so support welding away keeping the back entrance good an tight.

Upvote 0

I would disagree, I say he was doing a brill job. I would rather my medic was focused on healing me and letting me get the kills instead of stealing them from me and letting me waste ammo on shooting thin air...

Having said that a Medic Xbow combi is always good (as backup in case the ss misses)

Upvote 0
What about wave 1? If you're friends are skilled, they probly don't need to be healed against clots. You could have knife'd a few to save everyone else ammo.

So, throughout the entire game, you only had a medic gun and new armor every round? Gave everyone else the extra money, I suppose.

Actually, i eventually had the money to buy an EBR.

Though if my teammates had asked for money i'd've sold it and gave them all i had.

And the entire point of knifing a few clots, decapping a few gorfasts is contradictory to what i was trying to achieve. I was attempting to go the entire game without killing anything.

It's like trying to get "Red Dot of Doom", and someone says: "you could've spammed some body shots, instead of decapping them."

While what they say is a fair point, and at any other time you would (and i would too :D) do what they said without them asking, i was trying to go a whole game without killing anything.
Decapping a gorefast / knifing a clot isn't helping my attempt at "getting 0 kills the whole game"

But, that was one-off. I got it done, feel happy about it, but now i heal and kill a few things if feel my teammates are in danger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually, i eventually had the money to buy an EBR.

Though if my teammates had asked for money i'd've sold it and gave them all i had.

And the entire point of knifing a few clots, decapping a few gorfasts is contradictory to what i was trying to achieve. I was attempting to go the entire game without killing anything.

It's like trying to get "Red Dot of Doom", and someone says: "you could've spammed some body shots, instead of decapping them."

While what they say is a fair point, and at any other time you would (and i would too :D) do what they said without them asking, i was trying to go a whole game without killing anything.
Decapping a gorefast / knifing a clot isn't helping my attempt at "getting 0 kills the whole game"

But, that was one-off. I got it done, feel happy about it, but now i heal and kill a few things if feel my teammates are in danger.

You're absolutely right, I thought you were playing a legitimate game, and not hiding behind a gate in west london with the team made up of 50% sharpshooters.

What's sad is, why did they even need a medic?

PS. Just read the "my friends are skilled enough to not need armor" thing. HYSTERICAL when in the same post you're talking about hunkering down in the gate with sharpshooters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When I play medic, I never heal sharpshooters. Someone needs to teach them a lesson, and when they start dying because they spam m14 ammo and get caught reloading/out of ammo it really bugs me - even when they are "level 6"

Back on topic though, I can consistently outkill any sharp as commando.

Upvote 0
You're absolutely right, I thought you were playing a legitimate game, and not hiding behind a gate in west london with the team made up of 50% sharpshooters.

PS. Just read the "my friends are skilled enough to not need armor" thing. HYSTERICAL when in the same post you're talking about hunkering down in the gate with sharpshooters.

He never said that he was hiding behind the gate. He said that he was in the tunnel near the gate, where I've seen people (yes, even Sharpshooters) die many times simply because some zeds broke through and they didn't have the sense to abandon the spot and run.

Reading comprehension ftw.

Upvote 0

Never in my entire post did i mention i was behind the gate.

I admit, i did say "near the gate" but i did not say "i was behind the gate"
I was in the tunnel, near the gate. I said this because there is two tunnels and if i had the "i was in the tunnel" then people may have become confused. The setup was:

2 people on the entrance near the gate, 1 sharpie 1 zerker.

2 people on the other entrance, near the trader, under where the crawlers and stalkers spawn, and next to the alleyway.

And sharpie with a Crossbow on the car. I was on point healing them.

Now, not needing armour is not the same as not needing healing.
Not needing armour could simply be that the damage you take is not significant enough to kill you, or that the medic on your team is competent. cough cough

Not needing a medic is simply having a team full of M14 spammers behind the gate.

My game was indeed "legitimate" because we were not untouchable.

We were skilled players that did not wipe because a couple of specimens broke through, but we managed to get all the way through and finish the game. Finishing the game on suicidal without a team full of M14 spammers is my definition of "skilled".

Upvote 0
I've only played with a few GOOD medics on suicidal. They heal and keep up with the kills. I see a medic not killing anything thats probably one of the most annoying things I could see on suicidal. Kick of course. I also see medics not healing which can get annoying. I cant count how many pubs Ive joined with the entire crew dead except for that one awesome medic running around in circles with 150 specimens shooting with their medic gun of awesomeness. Never stood around either to see if he/she survived as I didnt want to waste two hours waiting. Good team doesnt need a medic.

Upvote 0
I've only played with a few GOOD medics on suicidal. They heal and keep up with the kills. I see a medic not killing anything thats probably one of the most annoying things I could see on suicidal. Kick of course. I also see medics not healing which can get annoying. I cant count how many pubs Ive joined with the entire crew dead except for that one awesome medic running around in circles with 150 specimens shooting with their medic gun of awesomeness. Never stood around either to see if he/she survived as I didnt want to waste two hours waiting. Good team doesnt need a medic.

You fail :/ Medics are awesome. AND if you have enough time too look at a medic on a suicidal server, and see if hes killing or even tracking his kills then you don't deserve a good medic >_> Medics don't need to kill anything if 4/6 players cant kill **** then that squad fails.

MEDICS are just there too keep players focused on shooting instead of healing with ****ty recharge time.

Upvote 0