• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your highest kills in a game?

but he doesn't have all the achievements.

???

Maybe not, but my point is, if your team is OK with it, and its something you want to do... who cares? :)

If the team said, "'m uncomfortable with you deliberately not killing Zeds for this little achievement of yours", and the player did it anway, then yeah theres a reason to complain, but if noone minds, it doesn't hurt :)

Its like way way back when I was levelling my medic with my mates, we had a right laugh when I used to say "Yeah I would have killed that gorefast running at you... but I wanted the heal points :p". I was actually deliberately playing like a cock, but noone minded cause it was all for the LuLs :)

But in a serious public game, I'd have nuked that sonofa***** into Oblivion, and I think this is the point people are missing. Playing badly amoung your mates and having a laugh, is different to playing badly generally. Such as HateMe!? playing Berserker :p

Upvote 0