• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Hiring!

New map is giving me some Foundry vibes, which is a good thing. Excited to see that in the future as well. I'm finding that every official map in this game is just as fun to play as the next which I couldn't really say about KF1, so each new addition seems to be worthy of my anticipation.

Yeah - at first glance I can see that as well.

I wouldn't mind if it had a similar overall design. :D

Upvote 0
The Prison map somewhat resembles Call of Duty's Alcatraz map from their Nazi Zombies game mode to me (I forget which title it was included in). It looks like it could be an interesting map with the multiple floors and possible vertical gameplay. That said, I'm still hoping for some larger maps, but I'm willing to give Prison a solid playthrough or six.

The proposed changes to Hans sound encouraging. I look forward to seeing what the TW team does with the boss.

And finally: lever action, y u so sexy?

Upvote 0
The rifle and the map look great=)

Hope Hans will be nerfed, as I had a game a couple of days ago, when a lvl 25 zerker was battling him for over 80 minutes alone after the whole team died on Biotics Lab on Hard. This was too long.
Yea if the boss wave doesn't end after a while HANZ should get a running speed buff to kill the last remaining insects

Upvote 0
Wow. That rifle looks absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to use it again ,and soak it in even more blood!

Glad to see the prison back (as I guess it's inspired by the community map of the same name?) , I'm guessing it will be quite a close map which will make kiting quite difficult! I can't see many people liking it...But I'll surely do!

Upvote 0
First off, I can't wait to see the LAR and X-bow in action. The Prison map seems like another dark map which I don't like. KF2 isn't a horror-survival game like KF1, it's more of a horde arena game and I think it'd be better for maps to be brighter so that people can appreciate the graphics more.

Again, I'd like to know if my favorite class Support is going to be tweaked after all this time. It wouldn't hurt to tweak the Commando either.

Anyways, I'm really glad that you're going to rework Hans. Fighting him is really no fun unlike the Patriarch.

Upvote 0
Russian prison... does that have any ties to a potential new character model? Female Russian security officer, maybe? Or survivor inmate that earns amnesty through Horzine?

Oh wait it was an abandoned jail... nevermind. ...Squatter? Nah.

Lever Action Rifle is which tier? One? It does look very nice. Curious as to the other 2 guns. Somehow I wanna see an SKS or M1 Garand show up. I've got 0 expectations of pistols for Sharpshooter since that's now kinda gunslinger's thing.

The jail looks & sounds like a good place to showcase the sharpshooter. Long halls, open multi-tiered courtyards & the dark, flat, frozen Syberian wasteland waiting outside... classy.

Ah- but a jail is also very very suiting to a SWAT type officer...
I see it now- rugged-sexy female Russian security officer with Sharpshooter perk as a Tower Guard & a brutal bedraggled ex-convict that held his own & picked-up a fallen officer's riot gear (SWAT). Dependant survivor pair... made in the chaos of a Zed outbreak. This may also increase the prices on Front-Row Protection helmets & any other new class-oriented cosmetics

Whenever you all showcase these things I start looking for new textures, meshes, & SDK bits - even in the screenshots.

Last edited:
Upvote 0