• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [WIP] TE-Sternommac

Well I have had a little bit of time to work on it. So I decided to post up some wip screens.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Got a halftrack for German team working. :D

I would like to update again, but the sdk says my map is too big and should be split up.

I looked up info on the forums and found that there is a thing called collections in the workshop, yet I have no clue how to actually separate my map into pieces? If anyone has any information on what to do, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Got a halftrack for German team working. :D

I would like to update again, but the sdk says my map is too big and should be split up.

I looked up info on the forums and found that there is a thing called collections in the workshop, yet I have no clue how to actually separate my map into pieces? If anyone has any information on what to do, I would appreciate it.

I know I have read this before...one of the popular maps had this issue..Univermag possibly?

Upvote 0
Okay guys, I have updated the map on Steam. I am looking for other good sites to upload to for people.

Things to note:
*This is an alpha
*The halftrack cannot run over fences in village
(I intend for the halftrack to be able to for the next iteration)
*The overhead map is of an older version of the map
Detailed feedback and analysis appreciated

Upvote 0
Okay is it just the dropbox version? Can anyone make sure the steam version is working ok?

I am trying to figure out what is going on. My guess is there is some step, that putting it on steam does, that I am missing.

What size is the map on your computer after you brew it?
I had a similar issue the other day when I updated a map and then had to republish and then repost it. Not sure what happened...

Upvote 0